What Do You Need to Know About IMPART’s Classes?
Most of Dr. Anne’s classes are currently “on hold” until possibly later in 2023.
This page provides information about Dr. Anne’s classes. To explore a specific topic, feel free to click on any of the links below:
- How does Anne describe her teaching approach?
- What can I expect when I attend Anne’s classes?
- What classes does Dr. Anne typically teach?
- Which Reiki classes does Dr. Anne typically offer?
- When will new online educational material become available?
How does Anne describe her teaching approach?
When asked this question, here is how Dr. Anne answered it:
“When teaching classes and workshops, my approach is collegial. I see myself as a respectful coach who will do my best to provide whatever is needed to help my students learn, including information, guidance, encouragement, enthusiasm, and even a gentle but firm push when needed. I do my best to match the learning style of each student by providing a variety of learning opportunities. Although my time is limited, I do my best to be available for questions, because I believe that being able to ask questions is the best way to learn. And we always have fun in my classes – laughter is so healing. Spirit loves to hear us laugh!”
What can I expect when I attend Anne’s classes?
Anne and her students have fun and laugh a great deal. You will never be bored! However, Dr. Anne also is dedicated to creating a classroom environment that is respectful and safe. Diversity of all kinds is celebrated!
Of course, each subject is handled on a case-by-case basis, but most of her classes consist of the following parts:
- Lecture & Handouts: As a very experienced teacher, Anne covers a great deal of content in a very short period of time, and she explains even complex information in a way that is understandable.
- Guided Meditation: Most classes include a guided meditation.
- NOTE: The guided meditation that Anne has used for over 20 years in most of her classes is available through IMPART’s online Store: Guided Meditation for Psychic Development.
- Psychic Development Classes & Mediumship Classes: Time is spent practicing the skills that were presented during the lecture portion of the class (e.g., oracle cards, runes, crystals, mediumship, clairvoyance).
- Reiki Classes: Time is spent practicing one or more of the skills that were taught during the class (e.g., conducting healings, balancing chakras).
- Closing Chakras: During the guided meditation, Anne will instruct students to open their chakras in order to serve a better conduit for psychic/mediumship information or healing energy. At the end of class, Anne always instructs students to close their chakras. Why? When chakras are in an “open” position, the person can pick up on energy that is around him or her. When in a safe space, this facilitates doing effective psychic/mediumship readings or healings. However, when chakras are open in a more public location (e.g., driving on freeways, grocery stores), the person is vulnerable to picking up energy that is unwanted and perhaps even toxic. Therefore, Anne always encourages her students close their chakras before leaving her classes.
- Time for Questions: Dr. Anne encourages students to ask questions. She usually arrives early to her in-person classes, will make herself available during any breaks, and will remain after class to address student concerns. Additionally, Anne always does her best to allow for time during lectures for questions.
What classes does Dr. Anne typically teach?
Anne’s teaching schedule usually includes the following:
- Astrology Courses: In the future, the following multi-part courses may be taught in-person or online. Anne’s goal is to also make both courses available as eProducts through the IMPART online Store.
- Metaphysically-oriented Workshops: Anne has recorded many of her classes and workshops. She plans to convert them to eProducts so they will be available through IMPART’s online Store. They may also be taught either in-person or virtually. These include:
- 2.5 hours workshops that are typically part of her Psychic Development class (e.g., Past Lives 101, Pendulums 101, Crystals 101, Law of Attraction, Dream Interpretation 101).
- 6- or 7-hour workshops that are usually offered on weekends (e.g., Psychic Development 101: The Clairs, Tarot 101, Connecting with Your Angels & Guides, Business 101).
- Psychic Development & Mediumship Classes: These weekly classes will likely be offered again either in-person or virtually.
- Reiki Classes: See next section.
NOTE: At the bottom of this page you will find samples of Anne teaching, related links, and additional information.
Which Reiki classes does Dr. Anne typically offer?
Anne offers all levels of training in Reiki classes. The classes are 6 to 8 hours in length on Saturdays or Sundays.
They are ONLY offered in-person in Orange County, California.
Dr. Anne teaches a system of Reiki called Usui Reiki. Additionally, she incorporates techniques and symbols from other healing modalities, including Tibetan Reiki, Karuna Reiki®, Hands of Light, and Pranic Healing.
The Usui Reiki classes that are offered through IMPART include (click on the links to learn more):
- Reiki I classes
- Reiki II classes
- Reiki III/Advanced Reiki Training (ART) classes
- Reiki Master classes
- More information about Reiki (e.g., what Reiki is, how Reiki is taught, information about Reiki symbols and Reiki attunements, how to find the right teacher for you)
- Video of Dr. Anne discussing Reiki in more depth
- At the bottom of this page you will find samples of Anne teaching, related links, and additional information.
- Although there are Reiki Masters who offer virtual/online Reiki classes, Dr. Anne personally does not find this to be as effective as providing in-person attunements. Therefore, all of Anne’s Reiki classes are ONLY taught in-person.
- IMPART’s Reiki classes are ONLY offered on weekends and NOT during the week.
When will new online educational material become available?
When Anne started teaching in this field in 2002, she began videotaping many of her classes. Also, she has created created a wide range of handouts and manuals.
NOTE: Some of this material is already available in IMPART’s online Store.
Although she still love teaching live classes, Dr. Anne’s plans to convert many of her classes, courses, and workshops into eProducts that will be available through IMPART’s online Store. This will provide access to:
- Students who are located outside the Orange County area of California and cannot attend in-person classes.
- Those who want access to the offered content before a class, workshop, or multi-part course gets scheduled.
These eProducts will include eBooks, videotaped classes, audio recordings, and multi-part courses.
SAMPLES OF DR. ANNE TEACHING
- Anne teaching students about “the clairs,” which are skills used by psychics, mediums, and some healers (i.e., clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, claircognizance).
- Anne explaining the important skill of discernment (i.e., determining the difference between Divine messages vs. our own thoughts, feelings, body sensations, etc.).
- Training and mentoring sessions with Anne
- Astrology readings with Anne
- Complete list of classes and workshops that are offered through IMPART
- Frequently asked questions about how to develop your abilities
- Anne’s Blog – Posts in relevant categories
- Testimonials and reviews
- IMPART’s online Store
- Be sure to Join Anne’s Online Community to receive:
- Announcements about class offerings, new Blog posts, and new online products when they become available.
- New & Full Moon Reports.
- If you have additional questions, feel free to email us at Anne@AnneReith.com or call (714) 599-0017.
Visit our Facebook page to receive Anne Reith’s daily inspirational quotes and announcements.
By Anne Reith, Ph.D.