Mediumship Classes with IMPART!
Come learn how to communicate with your deceased loved ones and with the deceased loved ones of others!
Communicating with those you have known in the past can be very healing. Luckily, those who have “crossed over” are very eager to communicate with us through the use of mediumship.
In addition to connecting with those you knew well, mediums can also learn how to communicate with those you have never met (e.g., a grandfather who passed before you were born). You can even communicate with deceased pets!
Here’s a sample of Anne explaining the important skill of discernment (i.e., determining the difference between Divine messages vs. our own thoughts, feelings, body sensations, etc.)
- View a sample of Anne teaching students about “the clairs” (i.e., communication skills used by psychics and mediums (i.e., clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, claircognizance).
Description of Mediumship classes
* * * NEW STUDENTS WELCOME ANYTIME * * *
* * * Classes are suitable for beginning, intermediate, and advanced levels.* * *
This is the perfect class for anyone who wants to learn how to become a medium (AKA psychic medium). You will practice using “the clairs” (e.g., clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, claircognizance) to communicate with those who once lived here on the Earth plane.
After providing a lecture on a topic related to mediumship (see list of possible topics below), Dr. Anne presents a guided meditation that is designed to help you connect with a deceased loved one. Then students are assigned to small practice groups that are supervised by Anne or an advanced student.
The goal is to learn how to receive “evidential information” (e.g., concrete details) from those who have left the earth plane and are now in spiritual form. Also, Dr. Anne emphasizes the importance of learning how to convey messages in a compassionate and loving way.
- It is recommended that before each Mediumship class you take a moment to invite a deceased loved one to join you. Deceased loved ones often say that they are present during a reading simply because they were invited!
- First-time students receive a FREE handout on psychic protection.
- Regular attendance is recommended but not required. Feel free to “come when you can and miss when you must”!
- Click here to learn more about Anne’s Psychic Development: Guided Meditation. This is the same highly effective meditation that is used in the Psychic Development and Mediumship classes, in addition to many of Dr. Anne’s other classes.
- Click here to learn more about Anne’s Psychic Protection 101 eBook.
Topics typically covered during Dr. Anne’s Mediumship classes
In addition to many of the topics typically covered in Anne’s Psychic Development classes, here are just a few of the topics that are unique to the Mediumship classes:
- The differences between mediums and psychics, and why it is said, “All mediums are psychic, but not all psychics are mediums”?
- How soon after someone dies can we connect with a deceased loved one?
- Who will come through during a reading & can you ask for a specific person?
- What to do when someone experiences “psychic amnesia” (when someone doesn’t recognize someone they used to know well)?
- How to compassionately deal with special situations (e.g., souls who haven’t crossed into the Light, suicide or contributed to their own passing, claims the person’s death was “a mistake”)
- Special skills for communicating with deceased animals
Mediumship class objectives
In addition to many of the class objectives listed for the Psychic Development classes, here are some objectives that are unique to Mediumship classes:
- Receive training in how to be a compassionate “evidential medium”
- Be instructed in how to respond to many typical questions asked by those receiving mediumship readings
- Receive guidance in how to recognize when a soul hasn’t gone to the Light and what to do about this
- Be taught how to assist souls to the Light
- Understand that those receiving mediumship readings are always grieving and provide training in how to provide support
- Understanding the difference between healthy grief and complicated grief, including when to refer to a trained therapist
- Clarify many misunderstandings about souls who were murdered or “contributed to their own passing” (e.g., suicide, accidents)
Here’s what Dr. Anne’s students have to say about her Mediumship classes
“I am so grateful for the opportunities that Anne provides in her psychic development and mediumship classes! I just can’t stop thinking about how high the vibration is during each class. Last night, it was a wonderful experience working with our small group and our group leader was awesome! Thank you so much, Anne! Your classes enrich my life, and you are truly a wonderful teacher!” (S.S., Santa Ana, CA)
To read much more about what Anne’s students have gained from attending her psychic development and mediumship classes, please visit Testimonials and Reviews page.
Registration information for Dr. Anne’s Mediumship classes
Although currently “on hold,” Anne plans to resume teaching her Mediumship classes in the near future.
If you would like to be notified when classes resume, please be sure to fill out the “Interested Form” below.
You may also want to set up a training or mentoring session with Anne. She would be glad to support you in exploring your abilities.
“Interested Form” for Mediumship classes
Please fill out the following form if you would like to be notified when Dr. Anne’s Mediumship classes resume.
- Anne has recorded the meditation she uses in all of her Psychic Development and Mediumship classes. Her students report that using it regularly helps them develop and maintain their ability to connect with Spirit: Guided Meditation for Psychic Development.
- Training and mentoring sessions with Anne
- Anne’s Psychic Development classes
- Complete list of classes and workshops that are offered through IMPART
- Frequently asked questions about IMPART’s classes
- Frequently asked questions about how to develop your abilities
- Anne’s Blog – Posts in relevant categories
- Testimonials and reviews
- IMPART’s online Store
- Reiki training classes are recommended by Anne for her mediumship development students because Reiki will often “jump start” and “expand” your intuitive abilities. The reason for this is that the attunements, which are part of the Reiki training process, are designed to open up the same energy channels (i.e., meridians) within the body through which mediumship information is received (e.g., clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, claircognizance).
- Be sure to Join Anne’s Online Community to receive:
- Announcements about class offerings, new Blog posts, and new online products when they become available.
- New & Full Moon Reports.
- If you have additional questions, feel free to email us at Anne@AnneReith.com or call (714) 599-0017.
Visit our Facebook page to receive Anne Reith’s daily inspirational quotes and announcements.
By Anne Reith, Ph.D.