Beginning Astrology Class: Understanding Yourself and Others!
Would you like to learn about astrology and also explore your life script?
Anne describes her 10-part Beginning Astrology: Understanding Yourself and Others course as analogous to building the foundation of a house. If the foundation of your house is secure (i.e., your basic understanding of astrology), then your house (i.e., your future studies of astrology) will stand strong for years to come.
Beginning Astrology course description
By combining her knowledge of astrology, background in psychology, and love of teaching, Dr. Anne will guide you through a step-by-step process of interpreting your own natal/birth chart. You will not only build the foundation of your house, as described above, but you will also gain amazing insights about yourself. This information that will lead to greater self-acceptance and peace of mind.
Just a few of these possible self-discoveries include:
- What are your life lessons?
- Where in your life will luck and recognition most likely come from?
- How do you prefer to communicate with others (and be communicated with)?
- What qualities do you need in a work environment or in a significant other in order to be happy?
- How do people view you (even if you aren’t aware of it or comfortable with it)?
- What do you need to heal within yourself before you can help others?
Here’s a sample of Dr. Anne teaching Beginning Astrology
Beginning Astrology course objectives
- Review basic information about astrology (e.g., history, types of charts)
- Learn how to read an astrological chart (e.g., houses, angles, degrees, minutes)
- Discover the meanings of the 10 planets, 12 houses, and 12 astrological signs
- Learn about hemispheres, quadrants, elements, modalities, and polarities
- Explore additional fun stuff, such as the asteroid Chiron, the Moon’s Nodes, and the Gauquelin sectors
- Take a preliminary look at how to interpret a natal chart
What is included in the Beginning Astrology course
- An extensive 270-page Beginning Astrology: Understanding Yourself & Others manual presented in an easy-to-use workbook format
- A copy of your natal chart (AKA birth chart) and other supportive print-outs
- When the course is taught live (i.e., in-person or online):
- Live instruction with time for questions
- The opportunity to view recordings from each class. Each class will be recorded, and each recording will be made available for the duration of the course and for an additional 2 months after the conclusion of the course. Only those registered for the course will be given access to the recordings. This is a wonderful opportunity for (a) those who were present at the class and would like to review some or all of the class content in order to “lock in the learning” and (b) for those who have to miss a class for any reason.
Here’s what students are saying about Dr. Anne’s Beginning Astrology course
“I highly recommend Anne Reith’s remarkably informative Beginning Astrology class. Anne’s approach to teaching this complex subject was very methodical and easy to digest. Once students had a strong understanding of the fundamentals, she then guided us in the exploration of our own natal charts. Anne provided a comprehensive manual, charts, and tools; and the recorded online classes allowed me to review content at my own time and rate. I am grateful for this class as it has provided me with a deeper understanding of my innate traits and clarified my relationships with others. I’m excited to take the next Intermediate and Advanced classes!” (D.S., Marina Del Rey, CA)
“The content of Anne’s Beginning Astrology course was exceptionally detailed and thorough. The excellent examples in every session brought the content to life. I was especially grateful for all the reference material in the appendices. The tools Anne provided for analyzing charts really resonated with me. The sample script that was provided is an incredible gift that showcases her years of experience and expertise.” (L.P., Yorba Linda, CA)
“As with every subject Anne teaches, she explained astrology in simple and easy to follow steps. Yet, her depth of knowledge about this subject is profound, and she does not teach it on a superficial, shallow level. What I like about Anne’s approach is that she looks at astrology and the interpretation of natal charts from the perspective of a psychologist, which gives the information deeper meaning. I enjoyed attending the live online classes, which allowed me to ask questions. It was also very helpful to learn how to find the Full and New Moons in my natal chart. There is much more I could praise and have learned in Anne’s Beginning Astrology class. I greatly recommend it and cannot wait for her next Intermediate Astrology course.” (P.D., Costa Mesa, CA)
“I highly recommend Anne’s Beginning Astrology course. Her manual and all class presentations are very easy to follow. Regardless if you are a beginner or an experienced astrologer, by the end of the course you will have learned a lot!” (M.P., Irvine, CA)
Registration information for the Beginning Astrology course
Although currently “on hold,” Anne hopes to resume teaching her Astrology courses in the near future.
If you are interested in this course, please be sure to fill out the “Interested Form” below.
You may also want to set up a training or mentoring session with Anne. She would be glad to answer any questions you may have about astrology.
NOTE: This 10-part Beginning Astrology course has been recorded, and Dr. Anne plans to offer it as an online product in the near future.
“Interested Form” for Beginning Astrology course
Please fill out the following form if you would like to be notified:
- If this Beginning Astrology course gets scheduled.
- If this Beginning Astrology course becomes available as an online product.
LINKS TO ANNE’S OTHER ASTROLOGY COURSES
- Intermediate Astrology: Aspects, Configurations, Patterns, and Natal Chart Interpretation
- Advanced Astrology: Advanced Natal Chart Interpretation, Transits, and Much More!
- Training and mentoring sessions in astrology with Anne
- Astrology readings with Anne
- Astrology information on Anne’s Blog
- Complete list of classes and workshops that are offered through IMPART
- Frequently asked questions about IMPART’s classes
- Testimonials and reviews
- IMPART’s online Store
- Be sure to Join Anne’s Online Community to receive:
- New & Full Moon Reports.
- Announcements about class offerings, new Blog posts, and new online products when they become available.
- If you have additional questions, feel free to email us at Anne@AnneReith.com or call (714) 599-0017.
Visit our Facebook page to receive Anne Reith’s daily inspirational quotes and announcements.
By Anne Reith, Ph.D.