Reiki II Classes in Orange County, California
With Dr. Anne Reith – Certified Usui Reiki Master/Teacher.
Learn how to send Reiki over distances and across time!
After completing Reiki I, many students are eager to take Reiki II because the Reiki II attunement will increase their healing abilities substantially. Additionally, if they are interested in developing their psychic or mediumship skills, they also see a jump in those abilities.
Why would this happen? During Reiki I, only about 20% of the ability to channel the “life force energy” is given to the student. With Reiki II, the remaining 80% will be made available to you. This is done so the student experiences a gradual increase in the Reiki energy, which can be incredibly powerful.
Another reason that students express an interest in taking Reiki II is because they will be attuned to The Distance Symbol. Once attuned to this symbol, Reiki Practitioners no longer are required to be in the physical presence of the person, animal, plant, or situation that could benefit from receiving Reiki energy. Instead, they can use The Distance Symbol to direct the energy to another location or even another time period (i.e., past or future).
- More information about Reiki (e.g., what is taught at each level of Reiki, how to find the right teacher for you)
Reiki II class objectives
During this 6-hour, 1-time workshop, you will:
- Increase your ability to channel Reiki energy by 80%
- Learn and be attuned to 3 new Reiki symbols that focus on:
- Mental healing
- Emotional healing
- Issues from earlier in this lifetime or past life healing
- Learn about and be attuned to the Reiki symbol that allows you to conduct healings from a distance and across time (both past and future)
- Practice using your new symbols during healing sessions with classmates
- Learn several healing and non-healing techniques that utilize Reiki energy, including:
- A quick self healing technique (“Reiki Un-do”)
- Treating headaches
- Quick chair treatments
- Programmed healings
- Clearing and protecting spaces
What is included in the Reiki II class
- Professionally prepared 30-page manual.
- In-person instruction with time for questions.
- Attunement to 2 Usui Reiki symbols and 2 non-traditional Reiki symbols.
- Time to practice your new skills.
- A “Certificate of Completion” verifying that you are a Reiki II Practitioner.
Here’s what students are saying about Dr. Anne’s Reiki II class
“I thank you so much for helping me to recognize my inner voice and expand my abilities through your Reiki classes and attunements, and so many other classes that have helped me to be in a much better place after this year of change. Not to mention the wonderful healing modalities that I didn’t even expect to learn about! Each time I leave an IMPART class, I love the heightened awareness and intuition that I feel due to my closer connection to my guides and their messages. I look forward to the journey ahead and continuing my growth!” (C.V., Irvine, CA) 5 stars
“What I liked best about the Reiki II class was the clear and complete explanation of the content and at the same time the depth of the content. In addition the solid experience of a fantastic teacher” (M. I., Fountain Valley, CA) 5 stars
“Taking Anne’s Reiki I class put many things into perspective for me. She did an excellent job of training and actual practice. I decided to follow it up with Reiki II. It has opened up a whole new world for me. I not only use it for healings but have also discovered how easily I can use it on myself. It’s something I have with me at all times, available and at the ready. I have found that the use of Reiki is not merely limited to healing . . . I use it on almost a daily basis to calm myself and to promote sleep and relaxation.” (M.M., Huntington Beach, California) 5 stars
For more information about what Anne’s students have gained from attending her Reiki classes, please visit Testimonials and Reviews page.
Registration information for Reiki II class
All of Anne’s Reiki classes are currently “on hold.”
- If you are interested in this Reiki II class, please be sure to fill out the “Interested Form” below.
- You may want to set up a training or mentoring session with Anne to discuss your goals and/or your healing practice.
- You can also find Reiki teachers who have been trained by Dr. Anne on our online Directory of IMPART Certified Practitioners.
NOTE: Anne is not available to teach private Reiki classes.
“Interested Form” for Reiki II class
Please fill out the following form if you would like to be notified when Dr. Anne’s Reiki II classes resume.
LINKS TO ANNE’S OTHER REIKI CLASSES
- Training and mentoring sessions with Anne (NOTE: Anne is NOT available to teach private Reiki classes.)
- Anne’s Blog – Posts in relevant categories
- Complete list of classes and workshops that are offered through IMPART
- Frequently asked questions about IMPART’s classes
- Frequently asked questions about how to develop your abilities
- Testimonials and reviews
- IMPART’s online Store
- Reiki is not licensed by the State of California and is NOT intended to replace traditional Western medical or mental health treatments.
- Be sure to Join Anne’s Online Community to receive:
- Announcements about class offerings, new Blog posts, and new online products when they become available.
- New & Full Moon Reports.
- If you have additional questions, feel free to email us at Anne@AnneReith.com or call (714) 599-0017.
By Anne Reith, Ph.D.