Usui Reiki III / Advanced Reiki Training (ART) Classes in Orange County, California
Instructor: Anne Reith, Ph.D.
Certified Usui Reiki Master/Teacher
NOTE (as of Fall 2022): Although there are Reiki Masters who offer virtual/online Reiki classes, Anne personally does not find this to be as effective as providing in-person attunements. Therefore, at the present time, all of IMPART’s in-person Reiki classes are “on hold” until after the COVID-19 pandemic is behind us and we can find a new location to offer classes.
Establish a much deeper connection to Spirit and learn many useful techniques that utilize Reiki energy!
Although taught on the same day, this course is divided into 2 parts:
- During Reiki III, students will be attuned to 4 Reiki symbols. Two of these symbols are spiritual in nature, which has resulted in many students reporting that this class feels very sacred.
- During Advanced Reiki Training (ART), students are taught a wide range of techniques that use Reiki energy. These include techniques that can be used during healings (e.g., balancing & cleansing the chakras) but also techniques that can be used outside of healing situations (e.g., cleansing a space of negative energy, manifesting using Reiki).
Many of Anne’s students report that Reiki III/ART is their favorite class. Over and over again, they will tell Anne that the 7.5 hours flies by!
Why would this be? The most common reasons include:
- They find that the deeply spiritual energy of the Reiki III attunement is often very magical.
- Students are attuned to a non-traditional Reiki symbol that can be used to help souls cross to the Light. This gives them something they can do to assist someone who is making their transition.
- While some students are taking Reiki in order to work as professional healers, the majority do not have this as their goal. However, they are very interested in learning and using the non-healing techniques. For example, most people know that the energy in a hotel room is usually not very pleasant when you first arrive. Once you take Reiki III/ART, you will know how to clear that space of negative energy and infuse it with positive energy. It is very likely that you will look forward to getting back to your hotel room at the end of the day, and it is very likely that you will sleep well that night.
- Students learn (a) how to use a pendulum to measure the health and balance of chakras and (b) a very popular Reiki technique to balance and cleanse the chakras.
Reiki III/ART class objectives
During the Reiki III portion of the course, you will:
- Be attuned to 4 new symbols that focus on:
- 2 symbols that assist in spiritual healing (e.g., healing your relationship with Spirit/God)
- Balance the chakras
- Assisting souls who have died to more easily cross to the Light
During the Advanced Reiki Training (ART) portion of the course, you will be taught a large number of healing and non-healing techniques that utilize Reiki energy. (NOTE: If you are not working professionally as a healer, these techniques may be what you use Reiki for on a more regular basis.) These techniques include:
- How to use a pendulum to assess the health of chakras (i.e., are they balanced and clear of toxic energy)
- How to use Reiki to:
- Balance and clear chakras
- Conduct house cleansings/blessings
- Manifest your desires
- Create 4th dimensional grids to empower and protect objects/locations
- Reiki meditation techniques that enhance your ability to be a clear channel of “life force energy”
What is included in the Reiki III/ART class
- A professionally prepared 46-page manual.
- In-person instruction and time for questions
- Attunement to 1 Usui Reiki symbol, 2 Tibetan Reiki symbols, and 1 non-traditional Reiki symbol
- Time to practice your new skills (e.g., using a pendulum to assess the health and balance of chakras and then using a Reiki technique to correct any problems that are discovered).
- A “Certificate of Completion” verifying that you are a Reiki III Practitioner and have participated in an Advanced Reiki Training (ART) course.
How to repeat Reiki III/ART for FREE
Assuming space is available, students who have previously taken (i.e., paid for) this course with Anne are welcome to sit in for FREE. We will need to confirm your attendance in our database. Once confirmed, you must let us know that you plan to attend, and you will be responsible for bringing your manual with you.
- Students repeating this course will NOT be re-attuned by Anne. However, the student will be re-attuned if an IMPART-trained Reiki Master is present who would like to practice conducting Reiki attunements.
- Students repeating this course will NOT be guaranteed time to practice in small groups UNLESS (a) there is space in one of the practice groups and (b) there are enough assistants present to supervise all groups.
- If a student needs a new copy of their manual and/or a replacement copy of their Certificate of Completion, either one can be purchased for a minimal fee.
Here’s what students are saying about Dr. Anne’s Reiki III/ART class
“The information that I learned during my Reiki III/ART with Anne prepared me for the past year, which has been the most challenging year of my life. I truly believe I was guided to take this advanced course and can’t imagine being able to have survived without it. The changes in me after the class were immediate, but my healing ability, intuition, and clarity (even now) continue to grow as I use the loving energy of Reiki on a regular basis. Her classes are so transforming and inspiring – I recommend them to everyone! Anne is even my daughter’s Reiki Master.” (D.H., Huntington Beach, California) 5 stars
“I greatly appreciate and love Anne’s ability to take an esoteric topic and break it down in a practical, down-to-earth manner. The positive impact for yourself and others is immeasurable!” (K. L., Trabuco Canyon, California) 5 stars
“I really enjoyed the chakra measuring and cleansing with the pendulums portion of the class. I see myself using this technique during healings.” (L.M., Orange, California) 5 stars
“The entire class was amazing and very informative. I thoroughly enjoyed every part of it. The information was presented extremely well. Anne is a phenomenal teacher and provides many traditional and alternative techniques.” (R.B., Anaheim, California) 5 stars
“Dr. Anne provides a loving and calming learning environment. Her teachings are easy to understand, and the handouts and manuals are detailed and very informative. She’s fun and makes everyone feel welcomed and comfortable. Keep up the good work sharing your amazing love! Thank you for all your greatness!” (C.L., Mission Viejo, California) 5 stars
For more information about what Anne’s students have gained from attending her Reiki classes, please visit Reviews and Testimonials Page.
Registration information for Reiki III/ART class
NOTE (as of Fall 2022): As stated previously, although there are Reiki Masters who offer virtual/online Reiki classes, Anne personally does not find this to be as effective as providing in-person attunements. Therefore, at the present time, all of IMPART’s in-person Reiki classes are “on hold” until after the COVID-19 pandemic is behind us and we can find a new location to offer classes.
DATE OF NEXT CLASS: The next date is currently being selected. Please be sure to join Anne’s Online Community in order to receive updates on this course.
TIME: Noon-7:30 p.m.
PREREQUISITE: Reiki II (NOTE: Previous Reiki classes do not need to be completed with Dr. Anne)
REGISTRATION: Preregistration is required for this course! To register, contact us at Anne@AnneReith.com or call (714) 599-0017.
- Optional Payment Plans**
- 2 payments of $205
- 3 payments of $140
- 4 payments of $110
**Payment plans include an administration fee
NOTE: IMPART uses PayPal as our method of invoicing and for processing payments made with a credit card provided over the phone. If your method of payment is PayPal and if a refund is approved, then the refunded amount will be the total that was charged, minus the PayPal merchant fees (i.e., 2.9% of the total plus a 30¢ transaction fee).
PAYMENT PLAN POLICIES:
- The first payment must be received in order to confirm registration in the course.
- You may select the dates on which the payments are to be made, but all payments will be made by the Friday before the class date.
NOTE: Those electing to use a payment plan must provide credit card authorization for additional payments.
LOCATION: To be determined.
Attendance requirements for all Reiki classes through IMPART
In order to receive a Certificate of Completion in all Reiki classes offered through IMPART, each student (a) must be paid in full by the Friday before the class and (b) must meet the following attendance requirements:
- The student cannot be more than 1 hour late to the beginning of the class.
- The student cannot leave more than 1 hour before the end of class.
- The student cannot miss more than 1 hour of total class time (e.g., if 1 hour late, then cannot leave early).
- The student must be present for the meditation and attunement.
If a student does not meet the attendance requirements outlined above but was present for the meditation and attunement:
NOTE: In IMPART’s Reiki classes, Certificates of Completion are typically given out at the beginning of the class.
- If the student has not yet been given their Certificate of Completion, then it will not be presented to the student until they have made up the missed time in a future class. During this repeated class, they can elect to remain for just the missed portion or they can stay for the entire class. However, they will not be re-attuned.
- If the student has already received their Certificate of Completion:
- Before leaving the class, the student will be expected to give their Certificate of Completion to Anne.
- If the Certificate of Completion is not left with Anne, then within 1 week of the date of the class, the student is expected to mail it to the IMPART.
- The Certificate of Completion will not be returned to the student until they have made up the missed time in a future class. During this repeated class, they can elect to remain for just the missed portion or they can stay for the entire class. However, they will not be re-attuned.
If a student does not meet the attendance requirements outlined above and was not present for the meditation and attunement:
- If the student arrives so late that they missed the meditation and attunement, then the student will not be admitted to the class, will be asked to leave, and will forfeit their tuition.
- If the student has received their Certificate of Completion and leaves so early that they missed the meditation and/or attunement:
- Before leaving the class, the student will be expected to give their Certificate of Completion to Anne.
- If the Certificate of Completion is not left with Anne on the day of the class, then within 1 week of the date of the class, the student is expected to mail it to the IMPART.
- The student will not be allowed to return later in the class and will forfeit their tuition.
- Reiki is not licensed by the State of California and is NOT intended to replace traditional Western medical or mental health treatments.
- To learn more about Anne’s classes, see FAQ’s About IMPART’s Classes.
- Click here to view Anne’s Calendar.
- Click here to learn much more about Reiki.
- Click here to read reviews of what Anne’s students have to say about her Reiki classes.
- Click below for information about other levels of Reiki taught through IMPART:
- Be sure to join Anne’s Online Community to receive announcements about new classes, new blog posts, and new online products when they become available!
Visit our Facebook page to receive Anne Reith’s daily inspirational quotes and announcements.
By Anne Reith, Ph.D.