Reiki III and Advanced Reiki Training (ART) Classes in Orange County, California
With Dr. Anne Reith – Certified Usui Reiki Master/Teacher.
Establish a much deeper connection to Spirit and learn many useful techniques that utilize Reiki energy!
Although taught on the same day, this 7.5-hour course is divided into 2 parts:
- Reiki III: Students will be attuned to 4 Reiki symbols. Two of these symbols are spiritual in nature, which has resulted in many students reporting that this class feels very sacred.
- Advanced Reiki Training (ART): Students are taught a wide range of techniques that use Reiki energy. These include:
- Techniques that can be used during healings (e.g., balancing & cleansing the chakras).
- Techniques that can be used outside of healing situations (e.g., cleansing a space of negative energy, manifesting using Reiki).
Many of Anne’s students report that Reiki III/ART is their favorite Reiki class. Why? The most common reasons include:
- They often report that receiving the Reiki III attunement is a deeply spiritual experience.
- Students are attuned to a non-traditional Reiki symbol that can be used to help souls cross to the Light. This gives them something they can do to assist someone who is making their transition.
- While some students are taking Reiki in order to work as professional healers, the majority do not have this as their goal. However, they are very interested in learning and using the non-healing techniques. For example, most people know that the energy in a hotel room is usually not very pleasant when you first arrive. Once you take Reiki III/ART, you will know how to clear that space of negative energy and infuse it with positive energy. It is very likely that you will look forward to getting back to your hotel room at the end of the day, and it is also likely that you will sleep well that night.
- Students learn (a) how to use a pendulum to measure the health and balance of chakras and (b) a very popular Reiki technique to balance and cleanse the chakras.
- More information about Reiki (e.g., what is taught at each level of Reiki, how to find the right teacher for you)
Reiki III/ART class objectives
During the Reiki III portion of the course, you will be attuned to 4 new symbols:
- 2 symbols that assist in spiritual healing (e.g., healing your relationship with Spirit/God)
- 1 symbol that balances the chakras
- 1 symbol that assists souls who have died to more easily cross to the Light
During the Advanced Reiki Training (ART) portion of the course, you will be taught a large number of healing and non-healing techniques that utilize Reiki energy. (NOTE: If you are not working professionally as a healer, these techniques may be what you use Reiki for on a more regular basis.) Here are just some of the techniques you will learn:
- How to use a pendulum to assess the health of chakras (i.e., whether they are balanced and clear of toxic energy) and a technique to balance and cleanse the chakras
- How to use Reiki to:
- Conduct house cleansings/blessings
- Manifest your desires
- Create different types of energy grids to empower and protect objects/locations
- Meditation techniques that enhance your ability to be a clear channel of “life force energy”
What is included in the Reiki III/ART class
- A professionally prepared 46-page manual.
- In-person instruction and time for questions.
- Attunement to 1 Usui Reiki symbol, 2 Tibetan Reiki symbols, and 1 non-traditional Reiki symbol.
- Time to practice your new skills with classmates (e.g., using a pendulum to assess the health and balance of chakras and then using a Reiki technique to balance and cleanse the chakras).
- A “Certificate of Completion” verifying that you are a Reiki III Practitioner and have participated in an Advanced Reiki Training (ART) course.
Here’s what students are saying about Dr. Anne’s Reiki III/ART class
“The information that I learned during my Reiki III/ART with Anne prepared me for the past year, which has been the most challenging year of my life. I truly believe I was guided to take this advanced course and can’t imagine being able to have survived without it. The changes in me after the class were immediate, but my healing ability, intuition, and clarity (even now) continue to grow as I use the loving energy of Reiki on a regular basis. Her classes are so transforming and inspiring – I recommend them to everyone! Anne is even my daughter’s Reiki Master.” (D.H., Huntington Beach, California) 5 stars
“I greatly appreciate and love Anne’s ability to take an esoteric topic and break it down in a practical, down-to-earth manner. The positive impact for yourself and others is immeasurable!” (K. L., Trabuco Canyon, California) 5 stars
“I really enjoyed the chakra measuring and cleansing with the pendulums portion of the class. I see myself using this technique during healings.” (L.M., Orange, California) 5 stars
“The entire class was amazing and very informative. I thoroughly enjoyed every part of it. The information was presented extremely well. Anne is a phenomenal teacher and provides many traditional and alternative techniques.” (R.B., Anaheim, California) 5 stars
“Dr. Anne provides a loving and calming learning environment. Her teachings are easy to understand, and the handouts and manuals are detailed and very informative. She’s fun and makes everyone feel welcomed and comfortable. Keep up the good work sharing your amazing love! Thank you for all your greatness!” (C.L., Mission Viejo, California) 5 stars
For more information about what Anne’s students have gained from attending her Reiki classes, please visit Testimonials and Reviews page.
Registration information for Reiki III/ART class
All of Anne’s Reiki classes are currently “on hold.”
- If you are interested in this Reiki III/ART class, please be sure to fill out the “Interested Form” below.
- You may want to set up a training or mentoring session with Anne to discuss your goals and/or your healing practice.
- You can also find Reiki teachers who have been trained by Dr. Anne on our online Directory of IMPART Certified Practitioners.
NOTE: Anne is not available to teach private Reiki classes.
“Interested Form” for Reiki III/ART class
Please fill out the following form if you would like to be notified when Dr. Anne’s Reiki III/ART classes resume.
LINKS TO ANNE’S OTHER REIKI CLASSES
- Training and mentoring sessions with Anne (NOTE: Anne is NOT available to teach private Reiki classes.)
- Anne’s Blog – Posts in relevant categories
- Complete list of classes and workshops that are offered through IMPART
- Frequently asked questions about IMPART’s classes
- Frequently asked questions about how to develop your abilities
- Testimonials and reviews
- IMPART’s online Store
- Reiki is not licensed by the State of California and is NOT intended to replace traditional Western medical or mental health treatments.
- Be sure to Join Anne’s Online Community to receive:
- Announcements about class offerings, new Blog posts, and new online products when they become available.
- New & Full Moon Reports.
- If you have additional questions, feel free to email us at Anne@AnneReith.com or call (714) 599-0017.
By Anne Reith, Ph.D.