Overview of IMPART’s Psychic Development and Mediumship Classes!
Come have fun while receiving the support and guidance you need!
Whether you are new to psychic development and mediumship or you are seeking to deepen and expand your connection to Spirit, Dr. Anne’s psychic development training, mediumship classes, and spiritual workshops will provide you with what you need.
All of Anne’s psychic development and mediumship classes and workshops provide you with both information and hands-on practice that will allow you to explore and then broaden your connection to Spirit by developing your intuitive abilities.
Anne is dedicated to helping you develop the tools you need to connect with Spirit on a regular basis. This connection will provide you with easy, in-the-moment access to spiritual love, support, and guidance . . . whenever you need it!
Samples of Dr. Anne teaching
- Anne teaching students about “the clairs,” which are skills used by psychics and mediums (i.e., clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, claircognizance).
- Anne explaining the important skill of discernment (i.e., determining the difference between Divine messages vs. our own thoughts, feelings, body sensations, etc.).
Dr. Anne’s recommendations regarding where to start
NOTE: All of Anne’s Psychic Development and Mediumship classes are currently “on hold” until possibly later in 2023. If you would like to be notified when classes resume, we invite you to complete the “Interested Form” toward the bottom of this page. You may also want to set up a training or mentoring session with Anne.
For those interested in developing or expanding their abilities as a psychic or medium, Anne recommends that you start by attending her Psychic Development and Mediumship classes. Each class is 2.5 hours.
Topics rotate regularly and include the following:
- Psychic Skills: Different psychic skills are explored (e.g., runes, tarot, angel cards, perceiving auras). The goal is to connect with and receive messages from angels, archangels, guides, ascended masters (e.g., Jesus, Buddha, Krishna), etc. Each class includes a lecture, guided meditation, and time to practice.
- Mediumship: After a lecture on a topic related to mediumship, a guided meditation precedes practice. Our goal is to receive evidential information (e.g., concrete details) from those who have left the earth plane and are now in spiritual form. Dr. Anne will also teach everyone how to convey these messages in a compassionate and loving way.
- Metaphysical Topics & Tools: The focus of these classes is to explore a metaphysical topic or tool in more depth (e.g., past lives, crystals, dream interpretation, Law of Attraction). A detailed, fact-filled lecture is always provided. Depending on the topic, sometimes skills are practiced with classmates (e.g., using a pendulum), but other times an extended meditation is provided (e.g., past life regression).
- NOTE: Many of these “Metaphysical Topics & Tools” classes have been recorded, and Anne plans to offer them as online products in the near future. Be sure to Join Anne’s Online Community so you can be notified when new products become available.
Other options for developing your skills and abilities through IMPART
NOTE: All of the classes described below are currently “on hold” until possibly later in 2023. Be sure to Join Anne’s Online Community so you can be notified when classes get scheduled. You may also want to set up a training or mentoring session with Anne.
In addition to the Psychic Development and Mediumship classes described above, there are many other classes and workshops offered through IMPART that can help expand and deepen your abilities and knowledge base:
- IMPART’s Workshops: Anne’s encouraged all of her psychic development and medumship students to consider taking IMPART’s workshops. Each class is 6-7 hours, which means Dr. Anne can take the time needed to explore relevant topics or skills in more depth. Some of these workshops include Psychic Development 101: The Clairs, Connecting with Your Angels & Guides, and Tarot 101. Other workshops provide information that supports doing effective psychic or mediumship readings, such as Understanding Grief: How to Assist Those Who Are Grieving and Mastering Challenging Situations: How to Effectively Deal with Difficult People & Events).
- NOTE: Many of these workshops have been recorded, and Anne plans to offer them as online products in the near future. Be sure to Join Anne’s Online Community so you can be notified when new products become available.
- Advanced Practice in Psychic & Healing Arts: After attending other IMPART classes, you may be approved to transition to Anne’s more advanced class. It is called Advanced Practice in the Psychic & Healing Arts. Along with advanced practice in the psychic and healing arts, this class conducts very popular Development Circles (AKA Spirit Circles).
- PREREQUISITE: Before students are approved to attend this advanced-level class, regular attendance at the Psychic Development and Mediumship classes is typically required.
- Reiki: Anne also recommends that her psychic and mediumship development students take Reiki classes because Reiki will often “jump start” and “expand” psychic and mediumship abilities. The reason for this is that the attunements, which are part of the Reiki training process, are designed to open up the same energy channels (i.e., meridians) within the body through which psychic and mediumship information is received (e.g., clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, claircognizance). All classes are 6-8 hours in length.
- NOTE: Although there are Reiki Masters who offer virtual/online Reiki classes, Anne personally does not find this to be as effective as providing in-person attunements. All of Dr. Anne’s Reiki classes are only taught in-person.
- Astrology Courses: Beginning, Intermediate, and Advanced Astrology classes are available. These are 10- or 12-part courses, and each class is 2 hours in length.
- NOTE: The Beginning Astrology course and Intermediate Astrology course have been recorded, and Anne plans to offer them as online products in the near future. Be sure to Join Anne’s Online Community so you can be notified when new products become available.
What students say about Dr. Anne’s Psychic Development classes
“Anne gives so much to her students (and there are so many of us). Even in very large classes, I don’t feel like just another paying body. I feel valued and am given as much attention as if I were being tutored privately. She is an extraordinarily gifted teacher! Meeting Anne has truly been a blessing. Her classes have broadened my perspective in so many ways and confirmed that there’s far more to the physical world around us. It’s also good to know, too, that I’m not crazy!!!” (C.C., Los Angeles, CA)
To read many additional reviews of what Anne’s students have gained from attending her psychic and mediumship development classes, please visit our Testimonials and Reviews page.
“Interested Form” for Psychic Development and Mediumship classes
If you would like to be notified when Dr. Anne’s Psychic Development and Mediumship classes resume, please fill out the following form:
- Anne has recorded the meditation she uses in all of her Psychic Development and Mediumship classes. Her students report that using it regularly helps them develop and maintain their ability to connect with Spirit: Guided Meditation for Psychic Development.
- Training and mentoring sessions with Anne
- Complete list of classes and workshops that are offered through IMPART
- Frequently asked questions about IMPART’s classes
- Frequently asked questions about how to develop your abilities
- Anne’s Blog – Posts in relevant categories
- Testimonials and reviews
- IMPART’s online Store
- Be sure to Join Anne’s Online Community to receive:
- New & Full Moon Reports.
- Announcements about class offerings, new Blog posts, and new online products when they become available.
- If you have additional questions, feel free to email us at Anne@AnneReith.com or call (714) 599-0017.
Visit our Facebook page to receive Anne Reith’s daily inspirational quotes and announcements.
By Anne Reith, Ph.D.