Psychic Development 101 Workshop: The Clairs!
Learn to communicate with Spirit using the language of “the clairs”!
- Do you sometimes wonder if you are psychic or wish you could develop this ability?
- Do you already know that you are psychic, but you aren’t sure how to differentiate “messages” from Spirit from your own thoughts or perceptions?
Entities that are in spiritual form (e.g., angels, guides, deceased loved ones/pets) are so eager to communicate with us. However, they don’t have a physical body and, therefore, don’t have vocal cords. This makes it difficult for them to communicate with those of us on the Earth plane.
Luckily, there are many ways that Spirit can communicate with us. But in order to receive their messages, we need to learn how to “speak” their language.
Dr. Anne refers to the language of Spirit as “the clairs.” The most common clairs include:
- Clairvoyance (i.e., seeing)
- Clairaudience (i.e., hearing)
- Clairsentience (i.e., body sensations or emotions)
- Claircognizance (AKA Intuition) (i.e., knowing)
You can think of each clair as a different language. For example, some people speak English, while others speak Japanese, French, or German. Contrary to common belief, there isn’t a “best” clair. All the clairs are wonderful gifts, and each one can effectively communicate an idea, just as English, Japanese, French, and German can convey the same idea with different words.
All of that seems pretty straight forward. Unfortunately, there are often challenges when it comes to learning the clairs and communicating clearly with those in the spiritual realm. Some of the most common challenges include:
- We often need to translate the messages that we are being given. For example, if we clairvoyantly see the color red, what does that color represent? Or if we hear drums through clairaudience, what does that sound mean?
- We need to learn how to differentiate between messages coming from Spirit and our own internal daydreams, body sensations, thoughts, etc. This skill is called “discernment.” For example, if we clairsentiently feel pressure in our chest, is that a deceased loved one communicating that they died of a heart attack, or do we need to call 911?
- Although many of us were able to receive Divine communication when we were young children, we often need to work through fears that block us from receiving spiritual communication as adults. For example, you might need to overcome a fear that you are “crazy” if you “see” an angel or your deceased grandmother.
Dr. Anne has been teaching psychic and mediumship development classes for over 20 years. She assures all of her students that any challenges can be overcome, and this workshop is a great place to begin your journey!
IMPORTANT NOTE: Dr. Anne strongly recommends both this workshop and her Connecting with Your Angels & Guides workshop for ALL students of psychic development, mediumship, and the healing arts. Psychic Development 101: The Clairs teaches you how to communicate with spiritual entities, and the Connecting with Your Angels & Guides workshop teaches you who you are communicating with.
Samples of Dr. Anne teaching
- Anne teaching students about “the clairs” (i.e., clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, claircognizance).
- Anne explaining the important skill of discernment (i.e., determining the difference between Divine messages vs. our own thoughts, feelings, body sensations, etc.).
Psychic Development 101: The Clairs workshop objectives
This 6-hour workshop is designed to teach you how to effectively communicate with angels, guides, deceased loved ones, and other spiritual entities using “the clairs.”
During the class, you will:
- Explore each of the clairs in depth (i.e., clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, claircognizance)
- Receive information about the advantages and disadvantages of each of the clairs
- Determine which clair(s) may be your strongest link to Spirit and which may be secondary sources of information
- Discuss how to tell the difference between Divine guidance and your own thoughts, feelings, body sensations, etc. (i.e., “true guidance” versus “false guidance”)
- Discuss how to use the clairs to receive accurate messages for yourself and others
- Learn exercises that you can use after this workshop to develop your abilities
What is included in the Psychic Development 101: The Clairs workshop?
- An extensive 31-page manual, including detailed descriptions of each clair
- A very special guided meditation to help you develop your clairs
- 6 hours of instruction
- When taught in-person or online, the workshop includes live instruction with time for questions
Here’s what students are saying about Dr. Anne’s Psychic Development 101: The Clairs workshop
“This class was a real eye-opener for me . . . literally! My third eye expanded immediately after her excellent guided meditation, and I was able to see auras and also became claircognizant. Thank you, Anne, you are a wonderful teacher!” (P.M., Santa Ana, California) 5 Stars
“I’ve learned so much in such a short period of time. I feel that Anne has opened doors that would not have been opened had I not participated in her Psychic Development class. She helps make the experience natural, comfortable, joyful, and an adventure.” (F.T., Long Beach, California) 5 stars
“This class was informative and contained an understanding of what our “clairs” are, how to use them, protect them, and advance them. I left Anne’s class once again with an understanding of who I am in this arena, how to manage my gifts, and what the next step is. Great class!” (S.G. Cypress, California) 5 stars
“The materials provided were clear and easy to follow. The examples provided were very practical. The clearly defined terms of the “clairs” have helped me understand my strengths.” (L.M. Orange, California) 5 stars
“I love Anne’s openness to guiding us to learn our own methods, language and experience, and being open to developing our own system vs. the right way.” (C.V. Irvine, California) 5 stars
“I got more understanding of the range of messages and how they come in. I learned to trust in the information that I am getting and what that feels like.” (A.L. Costa Mesa, California) 5 stars
Registration information for the Psychic Development 101: The Clairs workshop
Although certain IMPART classes are currently “on hold,” Dr. Anne does plan to resume teaching some classes in the near future.
If you are interested in this Psychic Development 101: The Clairs class, please be sure to fill out the “Interested Form” below.
You are also invited to set up a training or mentoring session with Anne. She would be glad to help you develop your psychic abilities and/or answer any questions you might have.
NOTE: This Psychic Development 101: The Clairs workshop has been recorded, and Dr. Anne plans to offer it as an online product very soon.
“Interested Form” for Psychic Development 101: The Clairs workshop
Please fill out the following form if you would like to be notified:
- If this Psychic Development 101: The Clairs workshop gets scheduled.
- If this Psychic Development 101: The Clairs workshop becomes available as an online product.
- Anne has recorded the meditation she uses in all of her Psychic Development and Mediumship classes. Her students report that using it regularly helps them develop and maintain their ability to connect with Spirit: Guided Meditation for Psychic Development.
- Training and mentoring sessions with Anne
- Anne’s Psychic Development classes
- Anne’s Mediumship classes
- IMPART’s Reiki classes
- Complete list of classes and workshops that are offered through IMPART
- Frequently asked questions about IMPART’s classes
- Frequently asked questions about how to develop your abilities
- Anne’s Blog – Posts in relevant categories
- Testimonials and reviews
- IMPART’s online Store
- Be sure to Join Anne’s Online Community to receive:
- Announcements about class offerings, new Blog posts, and new online products when they become available.
- New & Full Moon Reports.
- If you have additional questions, feel free to email us at Anne@AnneReith.com or call (714) 599-0017.
Visit our Facebook page to receive Anne Reith’s daily inspirational quotes and announcements.
By Anne Reith, Ph.D.