Instructor: Anne Reith, Ph.D.
Discover the hidden power of the tarot!
- Are you new to tarot or are you someone who has repeatedly struggled to learn the tarot system?
- Or do you have a tarot deck that you enjoy but would like to learn more about how it works or how to get more out of your readings?
Tarot has been around for hundreds of years, but many people avoid using it because they find it difficult to remember the meanings of 78 cards, all of which can be interpreted in an upright or reversed position. That’s basically 156 cards instead of 78!
Anne invites you to attend this afternoon workshop where you’ll learn lots of “tricks” to help remember the meanings of all 78 cards (both upright and reversed).
We’ll start with the basics (e.g., how to select the right deck for you, caring for and cleansing your cards) and then we’ll move to the mechanics of doing readings (e.g., shuffling cards, selecting cards, the importance of your intention, how to ask your question).
We will also discuss how to use all types of divination tools for psychic readings (e.g., tarot, runes, angel cards). Anne will share which tool she believes will provide the “best” answer when certain questions are being asked.
Your manual will provide you with interpretations of all 78 cards (both upright and reversed), and directions on how to use 12 different tarot spreads. Anne will also lead you through a guided meditation that is designed to connect you with a special “tarot guide,” who will help you with your tarot readings.
Workshop Objectives for Tarot 101
- Learn basic information about the effective use and proper care of your tarot cards
- Understand the differences between the Major Arcana, Minor Arcana, Pip, and Court cards
- Review the 78 cards and their meanings
- Discover a wide variety of tricks for learning and remembering the meanings of the different cards (both upright and reversed)
- Explore both basic and advanced tarot spreads, which can also be used with other types of cards (e.g., angel or oracle cards)
- Information about how to use both tarot cards and your intuitive abilities to interpret cards during readings
What is included in the Tarot 101 Workshop
- 6 hours of instruction with time for questions
- A 39-page manual that includes directions for using tarot cards, interpretations of all 78 tarot cards (upright and reversed), and 12 tarot spreads
- A guided meditation designed to connect you with a specialized guide for learning the tarot
How to Repeat the Tarot 101 Workshop for FREE
Students who have previously taken (i.e., paid for) this workshop with Anne are welcome to sit in for FREE. We will need to confirm your attendance in our database. Once confirmed, you must let us know that you plan to attend, and you will be responsible for using the manual that was originally provided to you. (NOTE: If you need a new manual, you can purchase for a minimal fee.)
Here’s What Students Are Saying About Anne’s Tarot 101 Workshop
“I wish I could download everything in Anne’s brain into mine. Her knowledge is so extensive! This workshop is a MUST for all those interested in using the tarot.” (L.L., Los Angeles, California) 5 stars
“I liked all Anne’s research work for the manual on the meaning of the cards-this took lots of hard work. Excellent workshop, even for those very familiar using the tarot. And a must for beginners.” (K.V., Pasadena, California) 5 stars
“The manual was very helpful. It made a slightly overwhelming tool more manageable and less daunting.” (L.M., Orange, California) 5 stars
“After so many failed attempts to learn how to use tarot card, I finally get it! Thank you, Anne.” (U.M., San Dimas, California) 5 stars
Tarot 101 Workshop Inquiry Form
Registration Information for the Tarot 101 Workshop
IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT THIS CLASS: Anne will be teaching you how to use tarot cards. Therefore, to gain the most out of this class, please plan to have a deck of traditional tarot cards with you. Traditional decks have 78 cards and include the Major Arcana, Minor Arcana, and Court Cards. Non-traditional decks often include a different number of cards, leave out the Minor Arcana or Court Cards, are larger in size, and/or use very different names for the “suits” of the Minor Arcana cards (e.g., Swords are referred to by a very different name such as Crystals). The Rider Waite, Radiant Tarot, or Robin Wood Tarot decks are good options, although there are others. You can purchase a traditional tarot deck online or at most metaphysical stores.
DATE: The next date is currently being selected. To provide input regarding the date of this and other IMPART classes, please be sure to join Anne’s Online Community. In the meantime, please check Anne’s Calendar regularly.
TIME: Noon-6:00 p.m. Pacific Time (Click here for time zone converter)
PREREQUISITE: None! (Beginning, intermediate, & advanced students are welcome!)
ZOOM: Preregistered students will be sent login information and the manual on the morning of the class (see additional NOTE below about this ZOOM webinar)
REGISTRATION: Preregistration is required for this course! To preregister, contact us at Anne@AnneReith.com, call (714) 599-0017, or fill out the form above!
- $140 if paid in full
- Optional Payment Plans**
- 2 payments of $75
- 3 payments of $55
**Payment plans include an administration fee
PAYMENT PLAN POLICIES:
- You may select the dates on which the payments are to be made.
- Registration in the class is not confirmed until you have provided either (a) credit card authorization, (b) post-dated checks, and/or (c) previously purchased IMPART Vouchers.
- It is expected that all payments will be made before the class date.
- PayPal, credit card payments, check, and previously purchased IMPART Vouchers are accepted for this class.
- NOTE: If checks or previously purchased IMPART Vouchers are used, they must be received by mail at least 1 week prior to the date of the class. IOU’s will not be accepted.
NOTE: IMPART uses PayPal as our method of invoicing and for processing payments made with a credit card provided over the phone. If your method of payment is PayPal and if a refund is approved, then the refunded amount will be the total that was charged, minus the PayPal merchant fees (i.e., 2.9% of the total plus a 30¢ transaction fee). Click here for information about IMPART’s Refund Policies.
- This Tarot 101 class will be offered as a Zoom webinar. Please be aware that if you would like to ask questions, you will need to log in using the Zoom program. Questions cannot be asked if you are only accessing the webinar by calling in. Additionally, there will be no “chat” function available, so you cannot submit a question in writing during the class. The manual will be provided to you as an attachment in PDF format.
- Students taking this Tarot 101 class may also enjoy taking Anne’s Runes 101 workshop.
- For more information about Anne’s classes, see FAQ’s About Classes & Workshops and Anne’s Calendar.
- REMINDER: As mentioned above, please plan to have a traditional tarot deck with you during the class (see information above for how to determine if a deck is traditional or non-traditional).
Visit our Facebook page to receive Anne Reith’s daily inspirational quotes and announcements.
By Anne Reith, Ph.D.