Tarot 101 Workshop: A Practical Guide!
Discover the hidden power of the tarot!
- Are you new to tarot or are you someone who has repeatedly struggled to learn the tarot system?
- Or do you have a tarot deck that you enjoy but would like to learn more about how it works or how to get more out of your readings?
Tarot has been around for hundreds of years, and they can provide very accurate information.
However, many people either avoid learning about them or stop using them for various reasons. The two most common reasons include:
- The traditional Rider Waite Tarot deck can be pretty “negative” in the pictures and interpretation of the cards. (NOTE: Luckily, many of the newer decks have much more “positive” images and interpretations.)
- Many people find the prospect of learning the meanings of 78 cards pretty daunting, especially when they learn that each card can be interpreted in an upright or reversed position. That’s 156 cards instead of 78! (NOTE: Anne will teach you various “tricks” to help you learn the meanings of all cards!)
Tarot 101 workshop objectives
During this 6-hour workshop, you will:
- Learn why Dr. Anne uses various divination tools during psychic readings (e.g., tarot, runes, oracle cards, pendulums), including which ones provide the “best” answer when certain types of questions are being asked
- Explore how to select the right deck for you and how to care for and cleanse your tarot cards
- Understand the differences between the Major Arcana, Minor Arcana, Pip, and Court cards
- Receive directions for doing readings (e.g., shuffling cards, selecting cards, how to ask questions of the cards)
- Receive directions for different way to use tarot cards effectively
- Review the 78 cards and their meanings (both upright and reversed)
- Discover a wide variety of “tricks” for learning and remembering the meanings of the different cards
- Explore 12 tarot spreads, which can also be used with other types of cards (e.g., angel or oracle cards)
- Learn how using both the tarot cards and your intuitive abilities will help you interpret the runes during readings
What is included in the Tarot 101 workshop?
- An extensive 39-page manual
- A guided meditation that is designed to connect you with a specialized “tarot guide” that will help you learn how to use your tarot cards
- 6 hours of instruction
- When this workshop is taught in-person or online, it includes live instruction with time for questions
Here’s what students are saying about Dr. Anne’s Tarot 101 workshop
“I wish I could download everything in Anne’s brain into mine. Her knowledge is so extensive! This workshop is a MUST for all those interested in using the tarot.” (L.L., Los Angeles, California) 5 stars
“I liked all Anne’s research work for the manual on the meaning of the cards-this took lots of hard work. Excellent workshop, even for those very familiar using the tarot. And a must for beginners.” (K.V., Pasadena, California) 5 stars
“The manual was very helpful. It made a slightly overwhelming tool more manageable and less daunting.” (L.M., Orange, California) 5 stars
“After so many failed attempts to learn how to use tarot cards, I finally get it! Thank you, Anne.” (U.M., San Dimas, California) 5 stars
Registration information for the Tarot 101 Workshop
Although certain IMPART classes are currently “on hold,” Dr. Anne does plan to resume teaching some classes in the near future.
If you are interested in this Tarot 101 class, please be sure to fill out the “Interested Form” below.
You are also invited to set up a training or mentoring session with Anne. She would be glad to help you learn how to use tarot cards and/or answer any questions you might have.
NOTE: This Tarot 101 workshop has been recorded, and Dr. Anne plans to offer it as an online product very soon.
“Interested Form” for Tarot 101 workshop
Please fill out the following form if you would like to be notified:
- If this Tarot 101 workshop gets scheduled.
- If this Tarot 101 workshop becomes available as an online product.
- Training and mentoring sessions with Anne
- Anne’s Psychic Development classes
- Complete list of classes and workshops that are offered through IMPART
- Frequently asked questions about IMPART’s classes
- Frequently asked questions about how to develop your abilities
- Anne’s Blog – Posts in relevant categories
- Testimonials and reviews
- IMPART’s online Store
- Be sure to Join Anne’s Online Community to receive:
- Announcements about class offerings, new Blog posts, and new online products when they become available.
- New & Full Moon Reports.
- If you have additional questions, feel free to email us at Anne@AnneReith.com or call (714) 599-0017.
Visit our Facebook page to receive Anne Reith’s daily inspirational quotes and announcements.
By Anne Reith, Ph.D.