Business 101: Learn How to Create and Run Your Own Profitable Business
Instructor: Anne Reith, Ph.D.
Learn the basic tools you will need to start your own profitable business in any field!
When Anne started her metaphysical business in 2002, she knew very little about being a small business owner. As is true of many new business owners, she often had to learn “the hard way” about things like business licenses, income tax, and marketing (e.g., websites, email lists).
Anne always said that if she was ever in a position to do so, she would teach a class covering the nuts and bolts of starting your own business. This is that class!
Overall, this workshop is intended to help save you time, energy, money, and headaches. She wants you to be successful and even have fun! Anne has been teaching this workshop since 2004, and many of her students are now running successful businesses.
Workshop Objectives for Business 101
- Discuss the 4 Basic Realities and the 6 Foundational Keys to running a successful business
- Explain how to leverage the Law of Attraction in order to create a business you’ll love
- Help you clarify whether running your own business is really for you
- Identify your strengths and weaknesses AND how to effectively compensate for the latter!
- Teach you techniques that you can use on a daily basis to manage daily tasks and clutter (both physical and electronic)
- Discuss what type of business plan will (and won’t) work for you
- Provide a wide range of information about the following critical topics when running your own business:
- Financial issues (e.g., accounting, taxes, the importance of having a “prosperity mentality”)
- Marketing 101 (e.g., with so many options it’s important to identify what works for you)
- Legal Issues (e.g., business license, whether and when to incorporate, SB-577 as it applies to energetic healer)
- Miscellaneous topics (e.g., running a home business versus a “brick-and-mortar” business, obtaining insurance)
What Is Included in Business 101 Workshop?
- Basic, foundational information that you need to know about starting, running, and growing a successful small business
- Questionnaire designed to help you determine where your strengths and weaknesses are as a small business owner (so you can decide how to compensate)
- An extensive 77-page manual
- 6 hours of in-person instruction with time for questions
How to Repeat the Business 101 Workshops for FREE
Students who have previously taken (i.e., paid for) this workshop with Anne are welcome to sit in for FREE. We will need to confirm your attendance in our database. Once confirmed, you must let us know that you plan to attend, and you will be responsible for bringing your manual with you. (NOTE: If you need a new manual, you can purchase for a minimal fee.)
Here’s What Students Are Saying About Anne’s Business 101 Workshop
“This workshop was so comprehensive. It covered all facets for those interested in starting up a business in the metaphysical arena or other venues. I recommend this workshop for anyone who would benefit from learning the nuts and bolts of starting a business.” (A. P., Orange, California) 5 Stars
“Exceptional information given in a concise, interesting, clear, and direct way through excellent teaching and and easy to read manual with lots of great data.” (S. G., Cypress, California) 5 Stars
“Anne’s manuals are always very informative, thorough, and professional. I learned a lot and feel more confident about stepping out and taking the leap of opening my own business.” (K. R., Carson, California) 5 Stars
“The content was excellent! I have had my own business for several years, and I learned a lot!” (L. A., Mission Viejo, California) 5 Stars
“Anne has paved the way for all of us who wish to start a business! This class offered information that was vital and necessary to start a business. Thank You, Thank You!” (L. M. Orange, California) 5 Stars
Business 101 Workshop Inquiry Form
Registration Information for Business 101 Workshop
NOTE: Due to the COVID-19 public health crisis, this Business 101 class will be conducted ONLINE using Zoom.
DATE: The next date is currently being selected. To provide input regarding the date of this and other IMPART classes, please be sure to join Anne’s Online Community. In the meantime, please check Anne’s Calendar regularly.
TIME: Noon-6:00 p.m.
PREREQUISITE: None! (Beginning, intermediate, & advanced students are welcome!)
- Optional Payment Plans**
- 2 payments of $75
- 3 payments of $55
**Payment plans include an administration fee
NOTE: IMPART uses PayPal as our method of invoicing and for processing payments made with a credit card provided over the phone. If your method of payment is PayPal and if a refund is approved, then the refunded amount will be the total that was charged, minus the PayPal merchant fees (i.e., 2.9% of the total plus a 30¢ transaction fee). Click here for information about IMPART’s Refund Policies.
PAYMENT PLAN POLICIES:
- You may select the dates on which the payments are to be made.
- Registration in the class is not confirmed until you have provided either (a) post-dated checks or (b) credit card authorization.
- It is expected that all payments will be made before the class date.
REGISTRATION: Preregistration is required for this course! To register, contact us at Anne@AnneReith.com or call (714) 599-0017 or fill out the form below.
LOCATION: Impart Wisdom and Wellness Center, 540 N. Golden Circle Drive, Suite 108, Santa Ana, CA
- Click here to learn more about IMPART Certification Programs for Psychics, Mediums, and Healers.
- This course is REQUIRED for all IMPART Certification Students.
- This workshop may become available as a home-study course. Be sure to join Anne’s Online Community in order to receive the latest announcements regarding in-person and home-study courses!
- To learn more about Anne’s classes, see FAQ’s About Classes & Workshops and Anne’s Calendar.
- The information covered in this workshop is NOT intended to replace professional financial or legal advice.
Visit our Facebook page to receive Anne Reith’s daily inspirational quotes and announcements.
By Anne Reith, Ph.D.