Pendulums 101 Class!
Discover the only tool you may need to connect Spirit!
There is archeological evidence that pendulums have been used for 1000’s of years by many different societies. How they were used varies greatly, ranging from determining military strategy to finding out the gender of unborn children.
In the metaphysical field, pendulums are often used to obtain information from spiritual sources (e.g., angels, guides). They can be particularly helpful when seeking concrete information, such as dates, numbers, or yes/no answers.
Pendulums can also be used very effectively by healers. For example, Dr. Anne teaches a technique during her Reiki III/Advanced Reiki Training (ART) class that uses pendulums to measure the health and balance of a person’s chakras.
However, when pendulums are used for psychic readings, Anne has observed that it is the tool that is most often thrown into a drawer and forgotten. Why? Because the user didn’t know how to use it effectively, and it, therefore, provided “wrong” answers.
In order to consistently get accurate psychic answers when using a pendulum, the user needs to learn how and when a pendulum should (and shouldn’t) be used.
Pendulums 101 class objectives
During this fun and information-packed 2.5 hour class, Dr. Anne will help you develop or deepen your relationship with your pendulum.
However, if you are one of those users who has thrown their pendulum into a drawer because it has been providing you with “inaccurate” answers, then Anne’s goal is to help you repair your relationship with your pendulum. You can think of this class as a form of “couple counseling.”
During the class, Anne will:
- Explain different theories about why pendulums work
- Teach you how to effectively use pendulums (e.g., programming your pendulum, formulating the question, “layering” your questions)
- Discuss a variety of techniques for using a pendulum (e.g., different “ready positions”)
- Explain how to effectively combine the pendulum with your intuitive abilities
- Explore why pendulums don’t always work and how to “work around” problems
- Show examples of many different types of pendulums
- Provide several different “pendulum charts” and explain how to use them
- Demonstrate how to use a pendulum to do a psychic reading
- Explain how muscle testing and pendulums are related
- Teach you various muscle testing techniques, including using your body as a pendulum
- If the class is taught in-person or online, then time will be available for questions
NOTES: If the class is taught in-person, Anne will provide pendulums to those who need one. However, feel free to bring your own pendulum.
Registration information for Pendulums 101 class
Although certain IMPART classes are currently “on hold,” Dr. Anne does plan to resume teaching some classes in the near future.
If you are interested in this Pendulums 101 class, please be sure to fill out the “Interested Form” below.
You are also invited to set up a training or mentoring session with Anne. She would be glad to guide you through the process of learning how to effectively use a pendulum or answer any questions you might have.
NOTE: This Pendulums 101 class has been recorded, and Dr. Anne plans to offer it as an online product very soon.
“Interested Form” for Pendulums 101 class
Please fill out the following form if you would like to be notified:
- If this Pendulums 101 class gets scheduled.
- If this Pendulums 101 class becomes available as an online product.
- Training and mentoring sessions with Anne
- Anne’s Psychic Development classes
- Anne’s Mediumship classes
- IMPART’s Reiki classes
- Complete list of classes and workshops that are offered through IMPART
- Frequently asked questions about IMPART’s classes
- Frequently asked questions about how to develop your abilities
- Anne’s Blog – Posts in relevant categories
- Testimonials and reviews
- IMPART’s online Store
- Be sure to Join Anne’s Online Community to receive:
- Announcements about class offerings, new Blog posts, and new online products when they become available.
- New & Full Moon Reports.
- If you have additional questions, feel free to email us at Anne@AnneReith.com or call (714) 599-0017.
Visit our Facebook page to receive Anne Reith’s daily inspirational quotes and announcements.
By Anne Reith, Ph.D.