Psychic Meaning of Number Sequences (e.g., 111, 222, 333)
Have you ever wondered whether there is a psychic meaning to number sequences? The short answer to this is “Absolutely!” Many psychics, mediums, and healers often report seeing number sequences. These sequences can include:
- Repeated numbers (e.g., 1111, 44, 555)
- Repeated sequences (e.g., 1212)
- Significant number sequences (e.g., 329 if your birthday is on March 29)
You may see these number sequences anywhere . . . on a clock, on a license plate, or when dealing with calculations of any kind (e.g., receipts, checkbook).
As with so many topics in the metaphysical field, there are different beliefs regarding the meaning of number sequences:
- Some believe that each sequence has a specific meaning. For example,there are some people who believe that the number 11 is representative of the “awakening” that many Lightworkers are currently experiencing (e.g., increased interest in taking classes in psychic development, mediumship, channeling, healing arts). There is also a book called Angel Numbers (by Doreen Virtue & Lynette Brown) that provides their interpretations for all numbers between 0 and 999.
- Others approach these number sequences from a numerological approach:
- One approach is to look at only repetitive numbers (e.g., 44, 888) and interpret their significance based on the meaning of the individual numbers that you are seeing. For example, because the number 1 in numerology often represents new beginnings, then repeatedly noticing a clock at 1:11 or 11:11 might mean that you are currently going through (or about to go through) a new beginning.
- Another approach is to take each number sequence and reduce it down to a single digit and then interpret the single digit using numerology. For example, if you have been repeatedly seeing the number sequence 124, then you could take the number 124 and reduce it to a single digit by adding the individual numbers together: 1 + 2 + 4 = 7. The number 7 in numerology represents spiritual energy and often a need to withdraw for contemplation.
- And still others find that seeing number sequences that are significant to you is simply a sign from Spirit (regardless of the actual numbers involved). For example, Spirit might want to get your attention:
What I have found is that each person will need to determine for him or herself how to interpret number sequences. There isn’t one “right way” . . . there is only the “right way for you.” This is due, in part, to my belief that once you make a decision about the meaning of number sequences, then Spirit will work within that approach to bring you the messages that they want you to receive. So for example, if you decide to use a numerological approach, then they will use that approach (e.g., make sure that you see the sequences of 11, 111, or 1111 when they want you to know you are about to go through a new beginning).
NOTE: Many people actually use a combination of approaches rather than just one. For example, my most common approach would fall into the latter category of believing that the number sequence is often the other side attempting to get my attention (e.g., provide encouragement). However, if I see the same number sequence over and over again (e.g., I wake up at 1:11 a.m. every morning for several days in a row), then I will begin to look at the specific number from a numerological perspective (e.g., 1 = new beginnings, 5 = change, 8 =prosperity/abundance). That is my system, but you will need to find your own.
RECOMMENDATION: Regardless of your method of interpretation, I do recommend that you recognize a number sequence as a sign from Spirit and act accordingly. The more you acknowledge it and express appreciation for it, the more the other side will use that as a method of communication with you. For example, whenever you observe a number sequence that feels significant to you (even if you don’t understand the meaning at that moment), then you can (a) say “Thank you” (even if you don’t know who or what is there) and (b) ask if there is a message that the other side would like to convey to you. If you get an immediate impression of a message, do your best to trust whatever came to you. If you don’t receive a message, don’t worry about it. Spirit is very likely sending you love, support, and encouragement simply by providing you with number sequences that have a psychic or spiritual meaning(s) to you.