Runes 101 Workshop: An Ancient Divination Tool With Modern Applications!
Come learn about a highly effective divination tool!
Did you know that runes were Dr. Anne’s first divination tool? She began using them in the early 1980’s, which is long before she ever thought of herself as a psychic! And they continue to be one of her favorite tools.
When doing professional readings, Anne often uses a combination of tools, including runes, tarot cards, oracle cards, and a pendulum. Each tool has a special focus or purpose.
Anne finds that runes provide insight into the psychological world of the client. As a Psychologist, she loves this about runes! For example, they can help the client understand what internal issue or life lesson is being reflected by an external challenge or problem.
Here’s a sample of Dr. Anne using runes during a psychic reading
NOTE: The following was recorded during a live reading. Be sure to turn up the volume in order to hear more clearly.
Runes 101 workshop objectives
During this 6-hour workshop, you will:
- Learn why Dr. Anne uses various divination tools during psychic readings (e.g., runes, tarot, oracle cards, pendulum), including which ones provide the “best” answer when certain types of questions are being asked
- Explore the history and basic meanings of all 25 modern runes, including the meanings of the 16 runes that can be interpreted both upright and reversed
- Discuss the selection, proper care, and cleansing of your runes
- Learn how to use a “rune mat” and/or crystals to deepen your readings with yourself or others
- Receive directions for 11 “rune spreads” and several additional advanced techniques that can be used with any type of runes (e.g., Celtic/Nordic, Germanic, Armenian)
- Learn how using both the runes and your intuitive abilities will help you interpret the runes during readings
What is included in the Runes 101 workshop?
- An extensive 37-page manual
- 6 hours of instruction
- A guided meditation that is designed to connect you with a specialized “rune guide” that will help you learn how to use your runes
- When this workshop is taught in-person or online, it includes live instruction with time for questions
- When this course is taught in-person, Anne will guide everyone through the process of making their own simple set of runes and a rune mat. All materials will be provided.
- If the workshop is not taught in-person, then Anne will verbally explain and demonstrate the process of creating your own set of runes and a rune mat. Additionally, the manual provides clear directions.
Registration information for the Runes 101 workshop
Although certain IMPART classes are currently “on hold,” Dr. Anne does plan to resume teaching some classes in the near future.
If you are interested in this Runes 101 class, please be sure to fill out the “Interested Form” below.
You may also want to set up a training or mentoring session with Anne. She would be glad to help you learn how to use runes and/or answer any questions you might have.
NOTE: This Runes 101 workshop has been recorded, and Dr. Anne plans to offer it as an online product in the near future.
“Interested Form” for Runes 101 workshop
Please fill out the following form if you would like to be notified:
- If this Runes 101 workshop gets scheduled.
- If this Runes 101 workshop becomes available as an online product.
- Training and mentoring sessions with Anne
- Anne’s Psychic Development classes
- Complete list of classes and workshops that are offered through IMPART
- Frequently asked questions about IMPART’s classes
- Frequently asked questions about how to develop your abilities
- Anne’s Blog – Posts in relevant categories
- Testimonials and reviews
- IMPART’s online Store
- Be sure to Join Anne’s Online Community to receive:
- Announcements about class offerings, new Blog posts, and new online products when they become available.
- New & Full Moon Reports.
- If you have additional questions, feel free to email us at Anne@AnneReith.com or call (714) 599-0017.
Visit our Facebook page to receive Anne Reith’s daily inspirational quotes and announcements.
By Anne Reith, Ph.D.