Healing Negative Influences: An Evening of Channeling with the Guides of Compassionate Healing
Instructors: Rev. Margaret McCormick & Dr. Anne Reith
Learn about the difference between energy that is coming from the Light and energy that can be harmful.
Once each year, we are privileged to have Rev. Margaret McCormick come and speak to us about the healing work that she does. Because so many around the IWWC and IMPART partake of her work and have benefited from it, she is beloved. Consequently, her events have become so popular that we now have to sell tickets in advance. These events always sell out. (See below for ticket information)
Margaret works with a group of spiritual entities that refer to themselves as the Guides of Compassionate Healing (GCH). Margaret and the GCH work together to address a topic that most would like to believe is not real . . . the need for the removal of what the GCH refer to as “Negative Influences” (NI’s). These are energetic attachments to our auras that are draining us of much-needed energy.
During this fascinating evening, Margaret will explain the different types of entities that might be attached to someone’s aura and what the “removal process” entails. The GCH work with great compassion, and all entities that are removed from someone’s aura are taken to the Light, where they will find peace, healing, and love.
After the removal process is complete, the GCH will lovingly heal your aura and then install lifetime protection that will block any further attachments during this lifetime. Margaret and Anne will provide many examples of what they have found when doing this work. They will also explain the research they have been doing together that supports this amazing and powerful healing work.
Toward the end of the event, Margaret, who is a Master Channeler, will do us the honor of channeling the GCH. These powerful guides will answer questions from the audience about the work that they do with Margaret.
Objectives for the Healing Negative Influences Class
In sum, Margaret will explain what she does, describe the types of entities that are removed from a person’s aura, and review the process that someone goes through when they order removals, which is done from a distance. She will:
- Explain the 2 different types of NI’s (i.e., negative entities, dark entities)
- Describe how these NI’s can block your emotional, physical, and mental progress
- Review the “removal process,” which is all done from a distance (e.g., how to submit the order, the reports you will receive, the phases in the removal process)
- Explain that the GCH’s remove the NI’s with great love and compassion and that lifetime protection is installed that will protect you from future “attachments”
- Present research data that provides support for this work
- Describe ways to facilitate your evolution during this lifetime
- Toward the end of the evening, Margaret will channel the GCH’s, during which time they will answer questions from the audience
Rev. Margaret McCormick
Margaret is a Reiki Master, Karuna Reiki® Master, and an expert in the use of the pendulum. She is also the founder of DivinePeaceHealing®. With over 50 years of experience in various energetic healing techniques, Margaret possesses a vast knowledge of natural healing methods (e.g., vitamins, herbs).
In addition to being an internationally recognized healer, Margaret is the author of the book Wisdom from the Other Side: A Channeled Guide for Working Through Life’s Lessons (Amazon, 2012) and numerous articles published in Concepts magazine.
NOTE: Margaret and the GCH also assist souls to cross to the Light and clear homes/spaces of negative energy (e.g., Earth-bound souls, imprints).
IMPORTANT: Special Registration and Attendance Information for the Healing Negative Influences Class
PREREGISTRATION STRONGLY RECOMMENDED
- Event size is limited.
- This event always sells out in advance.
- Preregistration is the only way to guarantee a seat at this event.
ARRIVAL TIME FOR PREPAID ATTENDEES
- IMPORTANT: Please allow for extra travel time given the unpredictability of Southern California freeways.
- Doors open at 6:30.
- The event begins PROMPTLY at 7:00.
- IMPORTANT: Prepaid attendees MUST arrive by 7:15 or your seat will be given to those coming Stand-by. No exceptions.
- If you arrive after 7:15 and you prepaid for the event, you will only be admitted if there are still seats available.
- Stand-by registration begins at 6:30, but you are welcome to arrive earlier and get in the Stand-by line.
- First-come, first-served.
- Admittance cannot be guaranteed, but we are usually able to admit most, if not all stand-by registrants.
CANCELLATION & NO-SHOW POLICIES
- For prepaid attendees, no refunds or transfers to other events are permitted if you no-show or have to cancel.
Registration Information for Healing Negative Influences Class
DATE: Thursday, April 9, 2020
TIME: 7:00-9:30 p.m.
PREREQUISITE: None! (Beginning, intermediate, & advanced students are welcome!)
REGISTRATION: Preregistration is STRONGLY recommended for this event. Although some stand-by spots are typically available, this event always sells out. (See additional registration information above.) To register, call us at (714) 599-0017 or email Anne@AnneReith.com
TUITION: $30 (Discount to $25/class available when purchase package of 4 classes. Click here for details about IMPART Vouchers.)
- NOTE: If you would like to use an IMPART voucher to pay for this class, your seat is not reserved for you until the actual voucher is physically received. No IOU’s, picture, or photocopies will be accepted.
LOCATION: Impart Wisdom and Wellness Center, 540 N. Golden Circle Drive, Suite 108, Santa Ana, CA
- If you are concerned about protecting yourself from dark energy, please consider downloading Anne’s Psychic Protection 101 ebook. This book will help you learn how to feel safe at all times, because you are!
- Click here to learn more about Anne’s Thursday evening Psychic Development, Mediumship, and Channeling class.
- Click here to learn more about IMPART’s Certification Programs for Psychics, Mediums, and Healers.
- For more information about Anne’s classes, see FAQ’s About Classes & Workshops and Anne’s Calendar.
Visit our Facebook page to receive Anne Reith’s daily inspirational quotes and announcements.
By Anne Reith, Ph.D.