Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT or “Tapping”) & Muscle Testing
Instructor: Anne Reith, Ph.D.
Learn 2 highly effective techniques that are used by healers, counselors, chiropractors, doctors, and many others!
EFT (AKA Emotional Freedom Techniques, Tapping, Meridian Tapping) has been around for a long time for a reason. It’s a highly effective and easy-to-learn healing technique that can be used by anyone. Tapping involves applying rhythmic pressure on meridians within the body to alter the body’s energy field and restore “balance.” Although it has many uses, it is especially effective at relieving negative thoughts/beliefs (e.g., “I will always be poor”) and emotional states (e.g., worry). You can use it on yourself or others, including pets.
Muscle Testing (AKA Applied Kinesiology) is used today by a growing number of alternative medicine practitioners (e.g., acupuncturists, chiropractors, naturopathic doctors). It involves applying pressure to certain muscle groups, and the resultant strength or weakness of that muscle is believed to indicate the truth or falsehood of certain statements (e.g., “Is this supplement going to be beneficial to me?”). Once mastered, muscle testing can be used for both health reasons and psychic readings. There are muscle testing techniques that can be done by yourself, but you can also have another person apply pressure on one of your muscle groups.
Objectives for the EFT & Muscle Testing class
This 2.5 hour course is designed to give you an overview of both EFT and muscle testing.
During the class, Dr. Anne will:
- Explain the principles behind EFT and how it is currently being used
- Teach how to do basic EFT, which can be highly effective
- Discuss different ways to use EFT, such as with children and animals
- Explain what muscle testing is, why it is believed to work, and how it is currently being used
- Teach a wide variety of options for using muscle testing with yourself and others
- Talk through obstacles that can interfere with the effective use of both EFT and muscle testing
- Time will be spent during class practicing both EFT and muscle testing
Registration information for EFT & Muscle Testing class
NOTE: Currently, almost all of Dr. Anne’s IMPART psychic development and mediumship classes are temporarily “on hold” until after the COVID-19 pandemic is behind us and we can find a new location to offer classes.
DATE: The next date is currently being selected. Please be sure to join Anne’s Online Community so you will receive announcements regarding scheduled dates. In the meantime, please check Anne’s Calendar regularly.
TIME: 7:00-9:30 p.m.
PREREQUISITE: None! (Beginning, intermediate, & advanced students are welcome!)
REGISTRATION: Preregistration is NOT required for this class. Most forms of payment are accepted at the door. For more information, feel free to contact us at Anne@AnneReith.com or (714) 599-0017.
LOCATION: To be determined.
- This class is part of Dr. Anne’s Psychic Development and Mediumship class.
- To learn more about Anne’s classes, see FAQ’s About IMPART’s Classes, Anne’s Calendar, and Testimonials.
Visit our Facebook page to receive Anne Reith’s daily inspirational quotes and announcements.
By Anne Reith, Ph.D.