Meditation 101 Class and An Evening of Guided Meditations!
Do you struggle with meditating? Or would you like to improve your meditative practice?
Anne’s first attempt at meditation was when she was in her teens. Even back then, she intuitively knew that meditating was important. She took classes in Transcendental Meditation, and she tried so hard to quiet her mind and do this form of “silent sitting” meditation. Unfortunately, she ended up being a “meditation drop-out.”
Over the years, Dr. Anne tried numerous times to learn how to meditate. She just could not figure out how to make it work for her.
When Anne entered the metaphysical field in 2002, she began to learn even more about meditation. This is when things “clicked.” She found a teacher who explained that our minds naturally wander and that “the healing is in the return” to your focus. Rather than focusing exclusively on “silent sitting” meditation, she began experimenting with different forms of meditation, including guided meditations and walking meditations.
Dr. Anne now firmly believes that there are “tricks” to becoming an effective meditator, such as having realistic expectations and finding a meditation practice that matches who you are. But that’s not all. You also have to allow your meditation practice to evolve as you evolve.
Meditation 101 class objectives
During this 2.5 hour class, you will:
- Learn important information about meditation, including:
- What is meditation?
- What are the different forms of meditation?
- Is meditation the same as mindfulness?
- What is realistic to expect with meditation?
- What are the benefits and goals when meditating?
- Receive tips to help make your meditation practice effective and even enjoyable!
- Discuss options when meditation isn’t working
- Practice several different meditative approaches (e.g., mindfulness, silent sitting, guided meditation)
- When this class is taught in-person or online, time will be available for questions
Registration information for Meditation 101 class
Although certain IMPART classes are currently “on hold,” Dr. Anne does plan to resume teaching some classes in the near future.
If you are interested in this Meditation 101 class, please be sure to fill out the “Interested Form” below.
You are also invited to set up a training or mentoring session with Anne.
NOTE: This Meditation 101 class has been recorded, and Dr. Anne plans to offer it as an online product very soon.
“Interested Form” for Meditation 101 class
Please fill out the following form if you would like to be notified:
- If this Meditation 101 class gets scheduled.
- If this Meditation 101 class becomes available as an online product.
- Anne has several guided meditations for sale in her online Store that might be of interest:
- Training and mentoring sessions with Anne
- Anne’s Psychic Development classes
- Anne’s Mediumship classes
- IMPART’s Reiki classes
- Complete list of classes and workshops that are offered through IMPART
- Frequently asked questions about IMPART’s classes
- Frequently asked questions about how to develop your abilities
- Anne’s Blog – Posts in relevant categories
- Testimonials and reviews
- IMPART’s online Store
- Be sure to Join Anne’s Online Community to receive:
- Announcements about class offerings, new Blog posts, and new online products when they become available.
- New & Full Moon Reports.
- If you have additional questions, feel free to email us at Anne@AnneReith.com or call (714) 599-0017.
Visit our Facebook page to receive Anne Reith’s daily inspirational quotes and announcements.
By Anne Reith, Ph.D.