Life Between Lives Workshop and Group Life Between Lives Regression
Instructor: Anne Reith, Ph.D.
Come explore where we go after we die!
This is one of Anne’s favorite and most popular workshops! She always says she loves it because she gets to talk about our “true home.”
If you are exploring this website, then it’s likely you already are open to the idea of reincarnation. If you believe that we live more than one lifetime, have you ever wondered about what happens in between those lifetimes? Where do we go? What do we do?
Based on what Anne has been told during hundreds of readings with angels, guides, and souls that have crossed to the Light, we live a very active and full “life” on the the other side. For example, we have relationships with other souls, and we have responsibilities that we fulfill.
Both during our lifetime and in between lives, we are learning and growing as souls. When we are in spiritual form, we work within our soul group to study and learn from past lifetimes. We also develop the life script that we will apply to our next lifetime.
Above all, it’s important to understand that our death is not the end. It is merely a transition to another dimension. We carry the wisdom and lessons we have learned during this lifetime back with us into the spiritual world, so nothing is ever lost. It’s like moving from one room to another.
NOTE: If you are unable to attend the class but would like to purchase an audio recording of Anne’s Life Between Lives Regression from the class, click here. (NOTE: This recording does not include the lecture.)
Objectives for the Life Between Lives Class
During this workshop, Anne hopes to help you connect with what your life is like when you are not in a physical body and have returned to a spiritual, energetic form. The class will cover a wide range of topics including the following:
- Discuss several different theories regarding what happens to us after death and before we reincarnate.
- Explain the methods used to explore what are called our “lives between lives.”
- Take you through a fascinating guided meditation to see if you can connect with who you are and what you do while you are on “the other side.”
Registration Information for Life Between Lives Class
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic and the recommendation for continued social distancing, this class will temporarily be converted to an ONLINE class.
- ONLINE CLASS
- DATE: The next date is currently being selected. Please be sure to join Anne’s Online Community so you will receive announcements regarding scheduled dates. In the meantime, please check Anne’s Calendar regularly.
- TIME: 7:00-9:30 p.m. (Pacific Time)
- PREREQUISITE: NONE! (Beginning, intermediate, and advanced students are always welcome!)
- REGISTRATION: Preregistration is required. Contact us at Anne@AnneReith.com or (714) 599-0017.
- TUITION: $30 (NOTE: Only PayPal or credit card payments are accepted for this classes. IMPART Vouchers cannot be used. We apologize for this inconvenience!)
- SPECIAL DEAL: Tuition includes optional manual – normally $5 extra (available in PDF format only)
- LOCATION: Online class using Zoom. Login information and password will be provided the morning of the class.
DATE: The next date is currently being selected. Please be sure to join Anne’s Online Community so you will receive announcements regarding scheduled dates. In the meantime, please check Anne’s Calendar regularly.
TIME: 7:00-9:30 p.m.
PREREQUISITE: None! (Beginning, intermediate, & advanced students are welcome!)
REGISTRATION: Preregistration is NOT required for this class. Most forms of payment are accepted at the door. For more information, feel free to contact us at Anne@AnneReith.com or (714) 599-0017.
TUITION: $30 (Discount to $25/class available when purchase package of 4 classes. Click here for details about IMPART Vouchers.)
- NOTE: Additional $5 fee for optional manual
LOCATION: Impart Wisdom and Wellness Center, 540 N. Golden Circle Drive, Suite 108, Santa Ana, CA
- A group “Life Between Lives” regression will be conducted at the end of class. Feel free to bring a blanket and pillow if you would like to lie down during this exercise (but only if you promise not to fall asleep and snore).
- To learn more about Anne’s classes, see FAQ’s About Classes & Workshops and Anne’s Calendar.
Visit our Facebook page to receive Anne Reith’s daily inspirational quotes and announcements.
By Anne Reith, Ph.D.