Karuna Reiki II Practitioner Class!
Karuna Reiki classes are no longer being offered through IMPART.
Anne has trained Karuna Reiki Masters who are now teaching Karuna Reiki classes. You can find them on our online Directory of IMPART Certified Practitioners.
Karuna Reiki® Master/Teachers must be registered through the International Center of Reiki Training (ICRT).
Anne Reith, Ph.D. (Registration #KM044792).
Be connected to Divine sources of healing energy and learn how to use sound healing!
The symbols taught during this Karuna Reiki II course connect you with Divine sources of healing energy. This powerful connection deepens the healing process and also brings amazing new spiritual energy into your life.
Additionally, during Karuna Reiki II, you will learn a form of “sound healing” in which you use your “Karuna empowered voice” in the form of chanting, toning, and intoning. These techniques enhance the healing process in very profound and powerful ways.
- Click here to learn about Karuna Reiki, including what Karuna Reiki is and how it differs from Reiki, how it is taught, required prerequisites, information about Karuna Reiki symbols and attunements, how to find the right teacher for you, and much more!
- The teaching of Karuna Reiki® is regulated by the International Center for Reiki Training (www.reiki.org). Only Registered Karuna Reiki Masters are authorized to offer Karuna Reiki classes.
Karuna Reiki II Practitioner class objectives
- Be attuned to the 4 Karuna Reiki II symbols that connect you with Divine sources of energy
- Be guided through the process of conducting treatment sessions with Karuna Reiki II symbols
- Be provided with ample time to practice using your new Karuna Reiki II energy during a healing session
- Be taught how to deepen the impact of your healing work through the use of toning, intoning, and chanting with your “Karuna empowered voice”
What is included in the Karuna Reiki II Practitioner class
- A professionally prepared 28-page manual
- Attunement to 4 Karuna Reiki II symbols that connect you with Divine sources of healing energy
- Instruction in and time to practice using toning, intoning, and chanting
- Extended time to practice using your new skills
- Receive a certificate of completion
- In-person instruction with time for questions
Here’s what students are saying about Dr. Anne’s Karuna Reiki II Practitioner class
“After completing Karuna I, my connection to spiritual energy felt much stronger and deeper. The Karuna II attunement seemed to launch and release deep emotional energy. The energy felt like beautiful warm waves of bliss and love, as well as intense waves of great sadness all pouring deep into my heart chakra and soul. Truly amazing! Reiki and Karuna Reiki have changed my life for the better. I feel calmer, lighter, more intuitive, and more in the moment than ever before. I am forever grateful for Karuna Reiki and my wonderful Karuna Reiki Master/Teacher.” (D.D., Corona, California) 5 stars
Registration information for Karuna Reiki II Practitioner class
As mentioned previously, Karuna Reiki classes are no longer being offered through IMPART.
Click here for information about how to find a Karuna Reiki Master/Teacher in your area.
- Reiki and Karuna Reiki in any form are not licensed by the State of California and are NOT intended to replace traditional Western medical or mental health treatments.
- Online Directory of IMPART Certified Practitioners (some are offering Karuna Reiki classes)
- Other Karuna Reiki classes:
- IMPART’s Reiki classes
- Complete list of classes and workshops that are offered through IMPART
- Anne’s Blog – Posts in relevant categories
- Testimonials and reviews
- IMPART’s online Store
- Be sure to Join Anne’s Online Community to receive:
- Announcements about class offerings, new Blog posts, and new online products when they become available.
- New & Full Moon Reports.
- If you have additional questions, feel free to email us at Anne@AnneReith.com or call (714) 599-0017.
Visit our Facebook page to receive Anne Reith’s daily inspirational quotes and announcements.
By Anne Reith, Ph.D.