Welcome to the blog of Anne Reith and the Institute of Mediumship, Psychic, Astrological, and Reiki Training (IMPART)!
Who am I and what is IMPART?
My name is Anne Reith, and I am a teacher, author, psychic, medium, astrologer, healer, and spiritual coach. I am the Founder and Director of the Institute of Mediumship, Psychic, Astrological, and Reiki Training (IMPART).
In addition to teaching classes on metaphysical topics, I am a Law of Attraction coach. And although my license is currently inactive, I am a Psychologist by training.
IMPART is the educational arm of my business, and it provides on-going psychic development classes, mediumship classes, Reiki classes, astrology classes, and educational material to the general public.
What will this blog be about?
With over 30 years of teaching experience at several major universities, teaching is my passion. I describe it as my “happy place.”
I have been teaching in the field of metaphysics since 2002, and my primary goal to get the word out about “all things metaphysical.” I want to make information about metaphysical/spiritual topics easily accessible and, even more importantly, easy to understand. As much as possible, I want to “de-mystify the mystical,” thereby making it accessible to larger and larger numbers of people.
My blogs will very likely fall into 3 categories:
- Educational Material: When teaching my classes, my students will often ask questions that lead to fascinating discussions . . . discussions that I know would be of interest to those unable to attend my classes on a regular basis. This blog will enable me to share information with you about these discussions and about topics such as:
- How to use a specific psychic tool (e.g., angel cards, tarot)
- What to do if you encounter energy that doesn’t feel positive to you (i.e., psychic protection)
- Why I recommend that my psychic development students take Reiki
- Tips from the field of the Law of Attraction
- And so much more!
- Message from Spirit: Spirit will sometimes share information with me that they would like me to share with others. This blog will enable me to share these messages with all of you. For example, during a recent Development Circle, Spirit shared with several of us suggestions regarding how to deal with challenging events, such as what is happening right now in the world around us. After the Circle was over, Spirit continued to communicate with me about this topic and expanded the focus to include how to deal with personally challenging events. Click here to read more about how to deal with the darkness that exists in the world around us: Darkness cannot exist where there is Light and advice for Lightworkers.
- New & Full Moon Updates: My bi-monthly New Moon and Full Moon Updates will be posted on my blog. This will enable everyone, including those just visiting my website for the first time, to have access to this valuable guidance from the astrological field.
How can you get involved?
If you have a suggestion for a topic that you would like me to address, please feel free to email me at Anne@AnneReith.com.
However, please be patient. There are many topics to address! Keep in mind that I am creating this blog in partnership with Spirit; so rest assured that Spirit will guide me to the topics that they feel are most pressing for the majority of my readers.
Also, if you aren’t already part of my online Community, I encourage you join the growing number of people who are committed to learning, growing, and deepening their connection with Spirit . . . and, therefore, with themselves.
Thank you for finding my blog, and I hope you find useful information contained within it!
- We encourage you to explore other metaphysical topics on Dr. Anne’s blog and on her website.
- Be sure to join Anne’s Online Community to receive notification when new blog posts become available, announcements about upcoming events, and information about new online products.
- See IMPART’s Online Calendar for classes that are currently being offered.
- Visit Anne’s online Store and her FREE stuff.
Visit our Facebook page to receive Anne Reith’s daily inspirational quotes and announcements.
By Anne Reith, Ph.D.