Usui Reiki I Classes in Orange County, California
Instructor: Anne Reith, Ph.D.
Certified Usui Reiki Master/Teacher
NOTE: Although there are Reiki Masters who offer virtual/online Reiki classes, Anne personally does not find this to be as effective as providing in-person attunements. Therefore, at the present time, all of IMPART’s in-person Reiki classes are “on hold” until after the COVID-19 pandemic is behind us and we can find a new location to offer classes.
Discover your hidden ability to heal yourself, others, and your pets!
Reiki is a healing technique that uses energy believed to come from God/Source/Spirit. It has become recognized as an amazingly powerful supplement to Western medical and mental health treatments.
The goal of Reiki is the same as with acupuncture and acupressure: To achieve a balance of energy within the body, which is believed to promote overall health and well-being. An added benefit of learning Reiki is often increased psychic and mediumship abilities.
- Click here for much more information about Reiki, including what Reiki is, how Reiki is taught, information about Reiki symbols and Reiki attunements, how to find the right teacher for you, and much more!
- Click here to view informative videos about Reiki, including Dr. Anne discussing Reiki in more depth.
Reiki I class objectives
During this 1-time workshop, you will:
- Learn about what Reiki is, how it is used, and what it feels like
- Discuss how to protect yourself during healing sessions
- Explore Reiki’s guiding principles
- Learn about the history of Reiki
- Be taught how to conduct healing sessions
- Be attuned to 1 Reiki symbol, which is used to turn on and turn off the flow of Reiki energy
- Receive your Reiki guide, which is a spiritual helper on the other side who will assist you with your healings
- Practice using your new healing abilities
What is included in the Reiki I class?
- Professionally prepared 90-page manual
- In-person instruction with time for questions
- Attunement to 1 Reiki symbol
- Time to practice your new skills
- A “Certificate of Completion” verifying that you are a Reiki I Practitioner, which makes you eligible to offer Reiki healing sessions to the public for a fee, if you choose to do so
How to repeat Reiki I class for FREE
Assuming space is available, students who have previously taken (i.e., paid for) this course with Anne are welcome to sit in for FREE. We will need to confirm your attendance in our database. Once confirmed, you must let us know that you plan to attend, and you will be responsible for bringing your manual with you.
- Students repeating this course will NOT be re-attuned by Anne. However, the student will be re-attuned if an IMPART-trained Reiki Master is present who would like to practice conducting Reiki attunements.
- Students repeating this course will NOT be guaranteed time to practice in small groups UNLESS (a) there is space in one of the practice groups and (b) there are enough assistants present to supervise all groups.
- If a student needs a new copy of their manual and/or a replacement copy of their Certificate of Completion, either one can be purchased for a minimal fee.
Here’s what students are saying about Dr. Anne’s Reiki I class
“I felt like I was re-awakened in Anne’s Reiki I class. I heard many things that I’ve known since I was very young (I am quite lucky to have a very spiritual Mom); but somehow, they really clicked for me on a deep and extremely personal level in class. It has only been a few days since my attunement, but I feel like I have been untouchable since receiving my attunement. So far, things just don’t get to me like they used to. And I know the more I travel down this path, the better it will all get. My relationship has improved, I’ve slept better, and I just feel so deeply special and fiercely passionate. I can’t wait for more, more, more! Many thanks to Anne and her beautiful class!!!” (E.C., North Hollywood, California) 5 stars
“I was so nervous when I enrolled in my first Reiki class with Anne. In spite of my lack of experience and confidence, I achieved immediate results. I have since practiced religiously and seek to achieve the Master-level Reiki training under her tutelage. It was difficult to find the appropriate words to express my esteem and gratitude for her work. Anne is a fantastic teacher. Her giving nature and enthusiasm is inspirational. I feel deeply grateful and blessed that our paths have crossed.” (D.T., Long Beach, California) 5 stars
“I am so happy that I took Anne’s Reiki I class on Saturday. I learned so much! Anne’s thoroughness, teaching, and psychology background make such a difference in the teaching of Reiki. I love the way she put things in writing in a book to give us, even things we would not think to ask . . . and she does because of her generosity and ‘over responsibility gland.’ All this makes the difference between being a good teacher and a great one. Anne has definitely found her niche, and we are all so lucky to have the opportunity to be her students. I am so grateful that she puts her heart and soul into her work. I know I will be a better teacher myself because she is such a great role model. And I had so much fun in class . . . I came home in a great mood and with tons of energy!” (A.G., Diamond Bar, California) 5 stars
“From the beginning, I was so impressed with Anne’s Reiki I class. The manual covered a great deal of content. After years of trying other Reiki Master/Teachers, online attunements, and even self-attunements, I immediately knew that I was going to take all my Reiki classes with Anne. I felt like I was in a college lecture hall and the topic was Reiki. I loved the handouts, cheat sheets for the symbols, and the way she taught. (My mom is a teacher so I do recognize the hard work that goes into educating people.)” (M.C., Anaheim, California) 5 stars
For more information about what Anne’s students have gained from attending her Reiki classes, please visit Reviews and Testimonials Page.
Registration information for Reiki I class
As stated previously, although there are Reiki Masters who offer virtual/online Reiki classes, Anne personally does not find this to be as effective as providing in-person attunements. Therefore, at the present time, all of IMPART’s in-person Reiki classes are “on hold” until after the COVID-19 pandemic is behind us and we can find a location to offer classes.
DATE OF NEXT CLASS: The next date is currently being selected. To provide input regarding the date of this and other IMPART classes, please be sure to join Anne’s Online Community. In the meantime, please check Anne’s Calendar regularly.
TIME: Noon-8:00 p.m.
REGISTRATION: Preregistration is required for this course! To register, contact us at Anne@AnneReith.com or call (714) 599-0017!
- Optional Payment Plans**
- 2 payments of $105
- 3 payments of $75
- 4 payments of $60
**Payment plans include an administration fee
NOTE: IMPART uses PayPal as our method of invoicing and for processing payments made with a credit card provided over the phone. If your method of payment is PayPal and if a refund is approved, then the refunded amount will be the total that was charged, minus the PayPal merchant fees (i.e., 2.9% of the total plus a 30¢ transaction fee).
PAYMENT PLAN POLICIES:
- The first payment must be received in order to confirm registration in the course.
- You may select the dates on which the payments are to be made, but all payments will be made by the Friday before the class date.
NOTE: Those electing to use a payment plan must provide credit card authorization for additional payments.
LOCATION: To be determined.
Attendance requirements for all Reiki classes through IMPART
In order to receive a Certificate of Completion in all Reiki classes offered through IMPART, each student (a) must be paid in full by the Friday before the class and (b) must meet the following attendance requirements:
- The student cannot be more than 1 hour late to the beginning of the class.
- The student cannot leave more than 1 hour before the end of class.
- The student cannot miss more than 1 hour of total class time (e.g., if 1 hour late, then cannot leave early).
- The student must be present for the meditation and attunement.
If a student does not meet the attendance requirements outlined above but was present for the meditation and attunement:
NOTE: In Reiki classes, Certificates of Completion are typically given out at the beginning of the class.
- If the student has not yet been given their Certificate of Completion, then it will not be presented to the student until they have made up the missed time in a future class. During this repeated class, they can elect to remain for just the missed portion or they can stay for the entire class. However, they will not be re-attuned.
- If the student has already received their Certificate of Completion:
- Before leaving the class, the student will be expected to give their Certificate of Completion to Anne.
- If the Certificate of Completion is not left with Anne, then within 1 week of the date of the class, the student is expected to mail it to the IMPART.
- The Certificate of Completion will not be returned to the student until they have made up the missed time in a future class. During this repeated class, they can elect to remain for just the missed portion or they can stay for the entire class. However, they will not be re-attuned.
If a student does not meet the attendance requirements outlined above and was not present for the meditation and attunement:
- If the student arrives so late that they missed the meditation and attunement, then the student will not be admitted to the class, will be asked to leave, and will forfeit their tuition.
- If the student has received their Certificate of Completion and leaves so early that they missed the meditation and/or attunement:
- Before leaving the class, the student will be expected to give their Certificate of Completion to Anne.
- If the Certificate of Completion is not left with Anne on the day of the class, then within 1 week of the date of the class, the student is expected to mail it to the IMPART.
- The student will not be allowed to return later in the class and will forfeit their tuition.
- Anne recommends that all of her psychic development and mediumship students take Reiki because it often will “jump start their skills.” The reason for this is that the attunements open up and cleanse the same energy channels (i.e., chakras, meridians) through which psychic and mediumship information is received and processed (e.g., clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, claircognizance).
- Reiki is not licensed by the State of California and is NOT intended to replace traditional Western medical or mental health treatments.
- To learn more about Anne’s classes, see FAQ’s About IMPART’s Classes.
- Click here to view Anne’s Calendar.
- Click here to learn much more about Reiki.
- Click here to read reviews of what Anne’s students have to say about her Reiki classes.
- Click below for information about other levels of Reiki taught through IMPART:
- Be sure to join Anne’s Online Community to receive announcements about new classes, new blog posts, and new online products when they become available!
Visit our Facebook page to receive Anne Reith’s daily inspirational quotes and announcements.
By Anne Reith, Ph.D.