Mediumship Classes in Orange County, California
Instructor: Anne Reith, Ph.D.
* * * NEW STUDENTS WELCOME ANYTIME * * *
No previous mediumship training required!
Come learn how to communicate with your deceased loved ones and with the deceased loved ones of others!
Those who have “crossed over” are so eager to communicate with us through the use of mediumship. Communicating with those you have known in the past can be very healing, and you can also learn how to communicate with those you have never met (e.g., a grandfather who passed before you were born) and even deceased pets!
This is the perfect class for anyone wanting to learn how to become a psychic medium. You will learn how to use “the clairs” (e.g., clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, claircognizance) to communicate with those who once lived here on the Earth plane.
Regular attendance is recommended but not required. Feel free to come when you can and miss when you must!
Classes are suitable for beginning, intermediate, and advanced levels.
- It is recommended that before each Mediumship class you take a moment to invite a deceased loved one to join you. Deceased loved ones often say that they are present during a reading simply because they were invited!
- First-time students receive a FREE handout on psychic protection.
- Click here to learn more about Anne’s Psychic Development: Guided Meditation.
- Click here to learn more about Anne’s ebook Psychic Protection 101.
Topics Typically Covered During Dr. Anne’s Mediumship Classes
Each class will include:
- Mini-lectures that answer many of the questions for those who would like to learn how to become a psychic medium such as:
- Why is it said, “All mediums are psychic, but not all psychics are mediums”?
- How soon after someone dies can we connect with him/her?
- Can a deceased loved one be your “guide”?
- What about special situations (e.g., souls who don’t cross, what are “ghosts,” deaths from suicide)?
- Can you see evidence of their presence in photographs in the form of orbs? Anne will explain what orbs are and will bring a notebook containing pictures of orbs.
- A guided meditation will be included each evening that is designed to help you connect with someone who has crossed over to the Light.
- A variety of exercises will be used to help you practice your new mediumship skills.
Here’s What Anne’s Students Have to Say About Her Mediumship Classes
“I am so grateful for the opportunities that Anne provides in her psychic development and mediumship classes! I just can’t stop thinking about how high the vibration is during each class. Last night, it was a wonderful experience working with our small group and our group leader was awesome! Thank you so much, Anne! Your classes enrich my life, and you are truly a wonderful teacher!” (S.S., Santa Ana, CA)
Basic Structure of Dr. Anne’s Thursday Evening Classes
The Mediumship class is part of Anne’s Psychic Development, Mediumship, and Channeling class, which meets on the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Thursdays of each month. The outline below is the structure of the Thursday evening class:
- 1st THURSDAYS: PSYCHIC SKILL DEVELOPMENT. Class time includes practice using a skill or tool to connect with angels, guides, and ascended master (e.g., Jesus, Buddha). Topics vary each month (e.g., clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, claircognizance, angels & archangels, perceiving auras, psychometry, tarot, runes, crystals, psychic protection).
- 2nd THURSDAYS: LECTURE/DEMO SERIES. These classes focus on topical presentations relevant to psychics, mediums, healers (e.g., channeling, dream interpretation, pendulums, past lives, muscle testing, Law of Attraction).
- 3rd THURSDAYS: MEDIUMSHIP. Class time includes practice and short lectures on various topics relevant to mediumship (e.g., how long before you can connect, what do deceased loved ones “look” like, how do they spend their time on the other side, what can we do if they aren’t at peace yet).
Registration Information for Dr. Anne’s Mediumship Classes
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic and the recommendation for continued social distancing, these classes will temporarily be converted to an ONLINE class format.
- ONLINE CLASS
- DATE: TBA
- TIME: 7:00-9:30 p.m. (Pacific Time)
- PREREQUISITE: NONE! (Beginning, intermediate, and advanced students are always welcome!)
- REGISTRATION: Preregistration is required. Contact us at Anne@AnneReith.com or (714) 599-0017.
- TUITION: $30 (NOTE: Only PayPal or credit card payments are accepted for this classes. IMPART Vouchers cannot be used. We apologize for this inconvenience!)
- LOCATION: Online class using Zoom. Login information and password will be provided the morning of the class.
DATES: 3rd Thursday of the month
TIME: 7:00-9:30 p.m.
PREREQUISITE: NONE! (Beginning, intermediate, and advanced students are always welcome!)
REGISTRATION: Preregistration is not required for this class. Most forms of payment are accepted at the door. For more information, feel free to contact us at Anne@AnneReith.com or (714) 599-0017.
TUITION: $30 (Discount to $25/class available when purchase package of 4 classes. Click here for details about IMPART Vouchers.)
LOCATION: Impart Wisdom and Wellness Center, 540 N. Golden Circle Drive, Suite 108, Santa Ana, California
- For more information about all of Anne’s classes, feel free to explore FAQ’s About Classes and Workshops.
- Reiki training classes are recommended by Anne for her mediumship development students because Reiki will often “jump start” and “expand” your mediumship abilities. The reason for this is that the attunements, which are part of the Reiki and Karuna Reiki training process, are designed to open up the same energy channels (i.e., meridians) within the body through which mediumship information is received (e.g., clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, claircognizance).
Visit our Facebook page to receive Anne Reith’s daily inspirational quotes and announcements.
By Anne Reith, Ph.D.