Intermediate Astrology: Aspects, Configurations, Patterns, and Natal Chart Interpretation
Instructor: Anne Reith, Ph.D.
This is where astrology “gets good”!
In Beginning Astrology: Understanding Yourself and Others, Anne focused on helping you learn about yourself from the perspective of your natal chart (AKA birth chart). In the process, you built a firm foundation upon which to build a sturdy house (i.e., your future learning in the field of astrology).
During this 10-part Intermediate Astrology: Aspects, Configurations, Patterns, and Natal Chart Interpretation course, it’s time to build that house on your solid foundation! You will learn about which rooms within the house and which players in those rooms (e.g., planets, asteroids, Nodes) work harmoniously together and which interactions are more challenging.
This intermediate-level knowledge will be revealed through the study of the geometric relationship (called aspects) between the planets, asteroids, and Nodes. Once aspects are understood, then specific planetary configurations and patterns can be identified that make the chart literally “come alive”!
Once you understand astrological concepts such as aspects, configurations, and planetary patterns, you have the information you need to do a natal chart interpretation. But where do you start with integrating all this information about a natal chart? Anne will provide you with worksheets and guidance in how to pull everything together, and she will also provide guidance about how to present information in a compassionate and ethical manner. It is at the intermediate level that the student of astrology truly begins to understand the depth and breadth of knowledge that can be gained from the study of a natal chart.
NOTE: Click here for more information about all of Dr. Anne’s Astrology Courses.
Intermediate Astrology Course Objectives
- Discover how “aspects” make a chart come alive (e.g., conjunctions, squares, trines, oppositions)
- Expand your understanding of a chart by analyzing important “major planetary configurations” (e.g., t-squares, grand trines, stelliums)
- Discuss “minor planetary configurations” that may provide supplemental information (e.g., kite formations, wedges, mystic rectangles)
- Explore planetary patterns as a way to deepen your understanding of a chart (e.g., bowl, see-saw, locomotive)
- Learn about additional pieces to the astrological puzzle including (a) element/modality dominance, weakness, & compensation, (b) mutual reception, (c) planets with many aspects, (d) planets with no aspects, (e) chart rulership, (f) planetary power, and (g) indicators of psychic, medium, or healing abilities
- Receive extensive instruction in how to do natal chart interpretations
- Learn important ethics and guidelines when doing chart interpretations
What Is Included in the Intermediate Astrology Course
- An extensive 200+ page Intermediate Astrology manual presented in an easy-to-use workbook format
- Live instruction with time for questions (classes are offered as a Zoom webinar)
- A copy of your natal chart (AKA birth chart), aspectarians, and other supportive print-outs
- The opportunity to view recordings from each class. Each class will be recorded, and each recording will be made available for the duration of the course and for an additional 2 months after the conclusion of the course. Only those registered for the course will be given access to the recordings. This is a wonderful opportunity for (a) those who were present at the class and would like to review some or all of the class content in order to “lock in the learning” and (b) for those who have to miss a class for any reason.
Distance Learning Opportunity
This course is being offered online as a Zoom webinar. Anyone is welcome to attend, regardless of your geographic area!
All class material will be provided in electronic form, including your manual/workbook and copies of your natal/birth chart.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The live instruction will occur between 7:00-9:00 p.m. in the Pacific Time Zone (click here for time zone converter). Unfortunately, due to Anne’s teaching and writing schedule, questions will need to be asked during the live webinars. Questions cannot be asked in between class meetings (e.g., by email), unless it is to ask for clarification about a recently covered topic. The question will be addressed during the next live class. However, the videos and workbook typically provide more than enough information to understand the course content.
Special Requirement of All Students Enrolled in Intermediate Astrology Course
Learning astrological information is a cumulative process (i.e., understanding new information requires understanding previously presented information). Therefore, if you enroll in this course, you will need to make a commitment to review the video of a missed class before attending the next class. Time cannot and will not be spent in the next class getting you “caught up.”
How to Repeat the Intermediate Astrology Course for a Reduced Fee
Those who have previously taken Anne’s multi-part Intermediate Astrology course can retake the course for a reduced fee. Contact Anne in order to determine if you are eligible for the reduced fee and to discuss payment options.
Money Back Guarantee
If you are not completely satisfied with the course, you can receive a refund of your tuition, minus any fees charged by PayPal (see below). However, in order to qualify, you must request a refund before the 2nd class meeting. For the 2021 Intermediate Astrology course, you must notify us before Thursday, June 17. Refunds will not be issued after that time.
Registration Information for the Intermediate Astrology Course
DATES: 1st & 3rd Thursdays, June through October 2021
- This is a 10-part course
- Specific dates during 2021: June 3 & 17, July 1 & 15, August 5 & 19, September 2 & 16, October 7 & 21
TIME: 7:00-9:00 p.m. (Pacific Time Zone, click here for time zone converter)
PREREQUISITE: EITHER (a) Beginning Astrology: Understanding Yourself and Others with Dr. Anne (which is very strongly recommended) OR (b) permission of instructor
- NOTE: Anne’s Beginning Astrology course is being offered on the 1st & 3rd Thursdays during January through May 2021. Click here for more information.
ZOOM: Preregistered students will be sent logon information the morning of the class
PREREGISTRATION IS REQUIRED: Contact us at Anne@AnneReith.com or call (714) 599-0017
TUITION: Course includes ten (10) 2-hour classes, live online instruction, access to video archive of class meetings, and a 200+ page workbook and all astrological charts/tables (in printable formats)
- $350 if paid in full
- Optional Payment Plans**
- 2 payments of $185
- 3 payments of $130
**All payment plans include an administrative fee
NOTE: IMPART uses PayPal as our method of invoicing and for processing payments made with a credit card provided over the phone. If your method of payment is PayPal and if a refund is approved, then the refunded amount will be the total that was charged, minus the PayPal merchant fees (i.e., 2.9% of the total plus a 30¢ transaction fee). Click here for information about IMPART’s Refund Policies.
- PayPal invoice
- Credit card payment over the phone
- Previously purchased IMPART Vouchers
NOTE: If a check or IMPART Vouchers are used, they must be received at least 1 week in advance of the 1st class meeting
PAYMENT PLAN POLICIES:
- The first payment must be received in order to confirm registration in the course.
- If a 2-payment plan is selected, then the 2nd payment must be received no later than the 2nd class meeting (i.e., June 17).
- If a 3-payment plan is selected, then the 2nd payment must be received no later than the 2nd class meeting (i.e., June 17), and the 3rd payment must be received no later than the 4th class meeting (i.e., July 15).
- NOTE: Those electing to use a payment plan must provide credit card authorization.
Astrological Charts for Intermediate Astrology Course
As part of your tuition, you will receive all charts and tables used during the course. This information can be for either (a) you or (b) one person of your choosing.
Anne would be glad to prepare additional charts and tables for your family or friends. There will a $15 charge per natal chart and an additional $10 for any additional charts or tables requested (e.g., aspectarians, charts with asteroids).
- To sign up to receive Anne’s New & Full Moon Updates, see Join Anne’s Online Community.
- Anne also teaches the following Astrology courses: (a) Beginning Astrology: Understanding Yourself and Others and (b) Advanced Astrology: Advanced Natal Chart Interpretation, Transits, and Much More!
- To learn more about Anne’s classes, see FAQ’s About Classes & Workshops and Anne’s Calendar.
Visit our Facebook page to receive Anne Reith’s daily inspirational quotes and announcements.
By Anne Reith, Ph.D.