Karuna Reiki II Practitioner Classes in Orange County, California
Teachers at IMPART are Registered Karuna Reiki® Master/Teachers through the International Center of Reiki Training
Phil Acker (Registration #KM091807)
Anne Reith, Ph.D. (Registration #KM044792)
Be connected to Divine sources of healing energy and learn how to use sound to heal!
The symbols taught during this Karuna Reiki II course connect you with Divine sources of healing energy. This powerful connection deepens the healing process and also brings amazing new spiritual energy into your life.
Additionally, during Karuna Reiki II, you will learn a form of “sound healing” in which you use your “Karuna empowered voice” in the form of chanting, toning, and intoning. These techniques enhance the healing process in very profound and powerful ways.
Karuna Reiki II Practitioner Class Objectives
During this 1-time workshop, you will:
- Be attuned to the 4 Karuna Reiki II symbols that connect you with Divine sources of energy
- Be guided through the process of conducting treatment sessions with Karuna Reiki II symbols
- Be provided with ample time to practice using your new Karuna Reiki II energy during a healing session
- Be taught how to deepen the impact of your healing work through using toning, intoning, and chanting with your “Karuna empowered voice”
What Is Included in the Karuna Reiki II Practitioner Class
- A professionally prepared 28-page manual, which is supplemental to the official manual provided by the International Center for Reiki Training (ICRT).
- In-person instruction with time for questions.
- Attunement to 4 Karuna Reiki II symbols that connect you with Divine sources of healing energy.
- Instruction in and time to practice using toning, intoning, and chanting.
- Extended time to practice using your new skills.
- A “Certificate of Completion” issued by the ICRT, which makes you eligible to become registered with the ICRT as a Karuna Reiki II Practitioner.
How to Repeat Karuna Reiki II Practitioner Class for FREE
Students who have previously taken (i.e., paid for) this course through IMPART are welcome to sit in for FREE. We will need to confirm your attendance in our database. Once confirmed, you must let us know that you plan to attend, and you will be responsible for bringing your manuals with you.
- Students repeating this course will NOT be re-attuned.
- Students repeating this course will NOT be guaranteed time to practice with a classmate UNLESS there is an odd number of students attending the class and someone needs a “partner.”
- If a student needs a new IMPART Supplemental Manual, this can be purchased for a minimal fee.
- If a student needs a new ICRT Manual and/or Certificate of Completion, IMPART will need to order this through the ICRT. The student will be responsible for covering all expenses, including shipping and handling fees.
Here’s What Students Are Saying About IMPART’s Karuna Reiki II Practitioner Class
“After completing Karuna I, my connection to spiritual energy felt much stronger and deeper. The Karuna II attunement seemed to launch and release deep emotional energy. The energy felt like beautiful warm waves of bliss and love, as well as intense waves of great sadness all pouring deep into my heart chakra and soul. Truly amazing! Reiki and Karuna Reiki have changed my life for the better. I feel calmer, lighter, more intuitive, and more in the moment than ever before. I am forever grateful for Karuna Reiki and my wonderful Karuna Reiki Master/Teacher.” (D.D., Corona, California) 5 stars
For more information about what students have gained from attending IMPART’s Karuna Reiki Classes, please visit Reviews and Testimonials Page.
Registration Information for Karuna Reiki II Practitioner Class
DATE OF NEXT CLASS: Saturday, February 8, 2020 OR Sunday, March 15, 2020
TIME: Noon-6:00 p.m.
PREREQUISITE: Karuna Reiki® I Practitioner (NOTE: Karuna Reiki I Practitioner does not need to be completed through IMPART)
- Optional Payment Plans **
- 2 payments of $205
- 3 payments of $140
- 4 payments of $110
**Payment plans include an administration fee
NOTE: IMPART uses PayPal as our method of invoicing and for processing payments made with a credit card provided over the phone. If your method of payment is PayPal and if a refund is approved, then the refunded amount will be the total that was charged, minus the PayPal merchant fees (i.e., 2.9% of the total plus a 30¢ transaction fee). Click here for information about IMPART’s Refund Policies.
PAYMENT PLAN POLICIES:
- The student may select the dates on which the payments are to be made.
- Registration in the class is not confirmed until the student has provided either (a) post-dated checks or (b) credit card authorization.
- It is expected that all payments will be made before the class date.
REGISTRATION: Preregistration is required for this course! To register, contact us at Anne@AnneReith.com or call (714) 599-0017.
INSTRUCTOR: Phil Acker
LOCATION: Impart Wisdom and Wellness Center, 540 N. Golden Circle Drive, Suite 108, Santa Ana, California
Attendance Requirements for All Karuna Reiki Classes
In order to receive a Certificate of Completion in all Karuna Reiki classes offered through IMPART, each student (a) must be paid in full by the Friday before the class and (b) must meet the following attendance requirements:
- The student cannot be more than 1 hour late to the beginning of the class. (NOTE: Students who plan to count this class toward an IMPART Certification Program cannot be more than 15 minutes late.)
- The student cannot leave more than 1 hour before the end of class. (NOTE: Students who plan to count this class toward an IMPART Certification Program cannot leave more than 15 minutes before the end of the class.)
- The student cannot miss more than 1 hour of total class time (e.g., if 1 hour late, then cannot leave early).
- The student must be present for the meditation and attunement.
If a student does not meet the attendance requirements outlined above but was present for the meditation and attunement:
The student can elect one of the following options in order to receive their Certificate of Completion:
- If they miss more than 1 hour of class time but are present for the meditation and attunement:
- They may elect to take the class but will need to make up the missed time in a future class in order to receive their Certificate of Completion. During this repeated class, they can elect to remain for just the missed portion or they can stay for the entire class. However, they will not be re-attuned.
- They may elect to not stay, but they will forfeit their tuition.
If a student does not meet the attendance requirements outlined above and was not present for the meditation and attunement:
- If the student arrives so late that they missed the meditation and attunement, then the student will not be admitted to the class, will be asked to leave, and will forfeit their tuition.
- If the student leaves so early that they missed the meditation and/or attunement, then the student will not be allowed to return later in the class and will forfeit their tuition.
- Click here to learn more about IMPART Certification Programs for Healers, Psychics, and Mediums.
- Reiki is not licensed by the State of California and is NOT intended to replace traditional Western medical or mental health treatments.
- To learn more about Anne’s classes, see Reviews and what Anne’s students have to say about her Reiki classes and FAQs about Classes and Workshops.
Visit our Facebook page to receive Anne Reith’s daily inspirational quotes and announcements.
By Anne Reith, Ph.D.